Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 55 DeSales 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Congrats Valley!
Sounds like it was another good game that came down to the last shot.

Does anyone who Shelby Valley plays tommarrow in that tourney, and what time.
Great job Valley.. Anybody got any Stats or any info on how the game went down?
Another great win for Shelby Valley and EKY. Keep it up.
man valley had played alot of close games but they came through on top each time...so congrats and good luck in the future games!!!
Congrats Valley.
congrats Valley...
Judgin by the score it musta been a good game. I figured Desales would be able to match Shelby Valley's speed which is where Valley beats teams. They get up and down the floor real well.
Anyone have any idea who Valley plays next???
Congrats Valley. Another good win, winning when the pressure is on.
I was told that Valley won on a last second putback by Taylor Newsome. Congrats to SV on the big win in Louisville.
I bet that place was rockin seeing one of the EKY teams come in and take down a Louisville school once again. Way to go Valley, you all are playing great this year. Anyone know how Tyler Newsome did?
If Valley did win on a put back by Bacon, then he has come up HUGE in the two games against Louisville teams so far this year, way to go Taylor.
Congrats Valley!
Congrats Valley!
Let Taylor play every minute of everygame against a Louisville opponent. He will find some way to show them up. Well I think that this is absolutely amazing, I was expecting a win but I was not going to be shock if I came home and heard that they lost. This is so exciting. And to think DeSales, is also a quality LOUISVILLE opponent, who is capable of winning their district etc. and Valley has beat both them and Male. I think it is safe to say that no matter what team the 15th region winner gets (except Mason County), they should not feel intimidated. By the way, I think that the winner will be Valley or Paintsville.... no contest.
Congrats to Valley... 2 for 2 against Louisville!

Show 'em how we play ball here in the mountains...
Shelby Valley's scoring, according to the box score in the Herald-Leader :

E. Justice 16
Newsome 11
Hatfield 8
J. Bryant 8
L. Bryant 8
J. Justice 4

Also Valley was apparently down 24-15 at the break, then clawed their way back in the second half. The game summary reports that Taylor Newsome's basket that put Valley ahead 55-54 was their only lead of the entire game.
Another landmark win IMO! DeSales isn't no slouch by no means!
Congrats Valley
Great job SV, way to continue represent the Mountains in a Large way.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I bet that place was rockin seeing one of the EKY teams come in and take down a Louisville school once again. Way to go Valley, you all are playing great this year. Anyone know how Tyler Newsome did?
Rather small crowd at J-Town. A few Shelby Valley fans made the trip. Tyler saw limited playing time.
Great win! You guys have a really good team and coaching staff. Keep up the good work.
The King Wrote:Anyone have any idea who Valley plays next???
Thomas Worthington (OH) 6:00PM Saturday @ J-Town
Congrats SV
Anyone have any good information that Thomas Worthington team?
The only thing I know about Thomas Worthington is that their current record is 7-2. Thye two losses coming from Pickerington North High School and Grove City High School. here is the site below were i found my information, maybe someone can do more research and find out more about this team.

http://www.worthington.k12.oh.us/cgi-bin...ternet.cgi