Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 82 Pike County Central 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Blankenship led JC in scoring not sure how many points he had. Parker and Conley both had 12 points each.
I pretty surprised at this score...
anyone have the box score on this game? i imagine the inside game of JC was too much for PCC. Long year for the hawks. Hamilton and Slone are big heart players. i feel bad for them, class acts both of them. maybe by tourney time they might be strong for second in district.
Congrats JC.
The second time I've got to watch Central play. I have said it before and I will say it again...I don't know what Coach Mckenzie is doing but the chemistry of this ball club is really coming together. Congrats Eagles on a very good win.
Merry Christmas to all on this thread.
Great job by JC tonight! Very nice team work guys and way to turn the intensity up on defense!
Keep it up and win the Country Music Highway Classic!
Congrats J.C. on the win!
Congrats JC
Congrats JC!
this game was closer then the score..it was an 7-11 point game up untill the last few minutes and then it got spread out a little.........pc was lead in scoring by nichols with 19....
sponci Wrote:anyone have the box score on this game? i imagine the inside game of JC was too much for PCC. Long year for the hawks. Hamilton and Slone are big heart players. i feel bad for them, class acts both of them. maybe by tourney time they might be strong for second in district.
why do u count them out and say second...FYI--they beat Belfry today and have already beaten Phelps and piarist isnt planning on knocking any1 off....the three seniors Hamilton, Nichols, and Slone are all very good ball players that play with a lot of intensity and heart....and yes your right all three are really good kids, class acts....they will win thier district and possibly make some noise in region depending on the draw
Congrats JC