Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville-62 Tates Creek-61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game congrats tigers:thumpsup:
Nice win for the Tigers...
Wow. Congrats Tigers. Nice signature win early in the season.
Great Win for the Tigers!
Congrats to Paintsville who goes to 6-1 while Tates Creek falls to 4-4.
Conrats Paintsville!! Anther good win for EKY.
The tigers D was very good i was impressed, Tates Creek had good "D" as well and could 1 of there players shoot the ball, wow.
good game!
Congrats Paintsville!
Grimm 22 and Slone 15. Great job guys.
congrats tigers
Paintsville almost blew it. They had a 7 point lead with 2 minutes to go and turned the ball over three times and Tates Creek capitalized. Paintsville was up by 1 with 1 minute to go and fired up an unneccessary 3 and missed. Shane Grimm kept Paintsville in it early and throughout the 2nd half, he really stepped up BIG time. Paintsville has a few things that need sewn up. They have got to start blockin out especially when they play athletic teams like TC who have alot of boys who can get up. All in all both teams played good on both sides of the court and Paintsville won a hard fought battle. Congrats boys, good luck tomorrow.
Congrats to the Tigers. Big win on their home floor. Tigers played hard the entire game. By far the best team they have faced all year in Kentucky. Congrats. Good luck tomorrow against Tolsia, WV.
The Tigers pulled out a great win against a very tough team. Merry Christmas to all !!!
Does anyone know how Michael Sparks of Tates Creek played tonight? I'm guessin he's the player BlueStripes is talking about.
Wow what a game, very close, congrats Paintsville.
Congrats to Paintsville!
This is an Eye Opener! Great Win TIGERS!!
Irish#1 Wrote:Does anyone know how Michael Sparks of Tates Creek played tonight? I'm guessin he's the player BlueStripes is talking about.

Michael is a very solid player. Anybody know how he did?
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Tigers
Quality win. Really setting them apart from the rest of the region (along with Valley of course).
Congrats to Paintsville! I picked Tates Creek in this one, but that just shows what I know Smile . I listened to most of this game on the radio and it sounded like a heck of a game. I always love to see the big city schools go back down the mountain parkway with an "L". :thumpsup:
Eastern KY is starting to catch up to these bigger city schools. Hopefully we can start contending for a state title soon.
Congrats Tigers!
Michael Sparks is an outstanding player. I was told he was a brother to Patrick Sparks? Not sure if that is true or not. He has a very smooth jumpshot, and attacks the rim when he gets in close.
Congrats Paintsville
congrats paintsville..good luck this season
Congrats Paintsville on a great win. I am looking forward to see you go up to the 5/3 Bank Classic next week.
Paintsville played good, but not great. Some of their shots that they usually hit weren't falling and also it seemed as if they turned it down another notch with about 2 mins to go. If not for that, then I'd say Paintsville could've easily won this game by 15+. Congrats to the Tigers for a job well done.
sparks had atleast 25 probably more. he can play.