Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 72 Breathitt County 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what the final score was, but I think AC won by about 6. AC lead the game from the beginning building a 15 point lead 20-5 at one point.

Glad to see the Rebels play the type of ball they are capable of. Keep focused boys and keep looking for your teammates. Good job passing and looking for the open man tonight. Clinton Turner had a good game off the bench. Logan Crowder and Josh Prater got their shots to fall tonight. Crum and Hammonds looked good tonight also. Hunter Crowder played a tough game underneath against Breathitt's big man. Both Crowder and Smith (44) fouled out in the 4th.

Good Luck tomorrow.
Congrats Allen Central!
Congrats AC
Logan Crowder play great tonight with 28 pts and Crum my favorite to watch played good scoring 16 and really good pick pocket defense some unessacry calls on him though i beileve. Hammonds played some great defense which the whole team was playing.
Congrats Rebels!
Congrats Runnin' Rebs.
Congrats AC.
Sounds like an al around good game by the rebs. Congrats AC.
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:Logan Crowder play great tonight with 28 pts and Crum my favorite to watch played good scoring 16 and really good pick pocket defense some unessacry calls on him though i beileve. Hammonds played some great defense which the whole team was playing.
I knew Crowder's shots were falling tonight, but had no clue he scored 28 points. Congrats!! Nice to see the underclassmen stepping up with some nice numbers.
Congrats A.C.! Kind of shocked at this one.
Good win for the Rebels, beating what is probably a top 5 14th rergion team in Breathitt Co. I didn't pick the Rebels to win, but are glad they did! L. Crowder has the potential to be a huge offensive force in the 58th. Crum continues to play well!
Congrats AC!
Congrats AC