Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Former Steelers' LB Little dies at age 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
David Little, a durable linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers who was voted to the Pro Bowl in 1990, died while weightlifting at home in Miami. He was 46.

Little had heart disease, and a cardiac fluttering Thursday caused him to drop on his chest 250 pounds of weights, which rolled onto his neck and suffocated him, the coroner said Tuesday. Little was found by his sons, David Jr. and Darien.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3482460
have absolutely no idea who he is..but thats why they play the game..lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:have absolutely no idea who he is..but thats why they play the game..lol

I don't think that post is very appropriate about something like this.. he didn't even play anymore and there's nothing funny about somebody dieing :!:
yeh it didnt sound that bad when i wrote it, but now i wish i hadnt...wish someone could get rid of that ridiculous post...
[quote=""VonWafer_FSU""]have absolutely no idea who he is..but thats why they play the game..lol[/quote

I would hope that in the future you please "think" before you post.
ok dont make this seem worse than i made it to be..i said my bad now leave it....i still dont know why this guys death made it on this forum...wut about all the other prominent sports figures that have died...shouldnt we embellish them also??
well this is no laughing matter but i understand that you didnt mean for it to sound like that...anyways sad to hear this, but i really dont know who the guy is eitehr
me neither, and thats the sad part for this man