Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: In Pike County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos the best teams right now? Any Predictions on whos going to win the county championship? Who has the best records and what are the records of your jr. high team
I hope to see Dorton pull it off this year

Not sure if they can step it up after their last game with Pikeville
If...Then Wrote:I hope to see Dorton pull it off this year

Not sure if they can step it up after their last game with Pikeville

If...Then why do u hope to see Dorton win the county championship since your always wanting Pikeville to win everything?
i WOULD have to say it will probably be Dorton and Pikeville in the county championship this year.
B-E-L-I-E-V-E Wrote:If...Then why do u hope to see Dorton win the county championship since your always wanting Pikeville to win everything?

cause I'd like to see some other teams take home the trophy such as Dorton and Virgie who work their but off and come up short when Belfry and Pikeville dont even haved to try to win. And i'm sure people agree with me on this site somewhere
If...Then Wrote:cause I'd like to see some other teams take home the trophy such as Dorton and Virgie who work their but off and come up short when Belfry and Pikeville dont even haved to try to win. And i'm sure people agree with me on this site somewhere

yea if there from Virgie or Dorton.