Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Tates Creek ( Tiger Hoops Classic )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville takes on Lexington's Tates creek tonight a 7:30.

It will be a test for both teams, should be a good game.

Ill' take the tigers by 6, the Ville is a hard place to play.
Tates creek by 7
Go Tigers!

Paintsville-73
Tates Creek-69
Tigers- 68
Tates Creek-65
I am going to take the Tigers by 8.
I like Tates Creek in this game by double digits. They have played a much tougher schedule than Paintsville so far this year. They have beaten some pretty impressive teams too this season in Ryle, Lex. Lafayette, & Montgomery Co. They have 3 loses coming into this game and all 3 are also to quality teams in University Heights, Mason Co. (#1 in the state) by 12, and traditional state power Lex. Catholic.

Paintsville on the other hand comes in at 5-1 while playing no where near the level of competition which Tates Creek has faced. They have won 4 of those 5 games at home and with the exception of Perry Co. Cent. (Who is down this year) Paintsville has beaten 4 of those 5 opponents by 18+. IMO this will be the toughest test the Tigers have faced so far this year. The Tigers are playing at home & I believe they have a good chance of winning, but I still like Tates Creek to come away with the win. Just My Opinion!
Tigers by 5+
Paintsville, but I think it will be a hard faught win for the Tigers.
tigers played tates creek over the summer at transy. the tigers were without grimm and murray. this game was close the entire time but tigers came up short by 1 point. hopefuly with grimm and murray the tigers be fine will dominate this game. good luck to both
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I like Tates Creek in this game by double digits. They have played a much tougher schedule than Paintsville so far this year. They have beaten some pretty impressive teams too this season in Ryle, Lex. Lafayette, & Montgomery Co. They have 3 loses coming into this game and all 3 are also to quality teams in University Heights, Mason Co. (#1 in the state) by 12, and traditional state power Lex. Catholic.

Paintsville on the other hand comes in at 5-1 while playing no where near the level of competition which Tates Creek has faced. They have won 4 of those 5 games at home and with the exception of Perry Co. Cent. (Who is down this year) Paintsville has beaten 4 of those 5 opponents by 18+. IMO this will be the toughest test the Tigers have faced so far this year. The Tigers are playing at home & I believe they have a good chance of winning, but I still like Tates Creek to come away with the win. Just My Opinion!

You mean that South Charleston, West Virginia is not considered a high profile team?:confused:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You mean that South Charleston, West Virginia is not considered a high profile team?:confused:

I didn't say that. To be honest I don't know anything about SC - Wva & I should have mentioned that in my post also. It's hard to get info. on out of state teams.

uk96

Go Tigers...
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I didn't say that. To be honest I don't know anything about SC - Wva & I should have mentioned that in my post also. It's hard to get info. on out of state teams.

They are the #1 team in the state of West Virginia and are pretty well recognized as the only team inside of West Virginia to beat OJ Mayo and company last year and return a major portion of that team this year.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:I didn't say that. To be honest I don't know anything about SC - Wva & I should have mentioned that in my post also. It's hard to get info. on out of state teams.

They are the #1 team in the state of West Virginia and are pretty well regarded as being the only team inside of West Virginia to beat OJ Mayo and company last year and returned a major portion of that team this year.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You mean that South Charleston, West Virginia is not considered a high profile team?:confused:

They also played Scott Co. at the Fastlane Tip Off Classic this season.