Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County vs. Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Semi-Finals of the Jenny Wiley Invitational, and both teams are coming off good wins... I think this one may be a toss up.

Go Blackcats!
These 2 should match up pretty good. Im going to go with Pburg in a close one.
Both of these teams are traditional football schools and started roundball off slow this year at 0-3. Both schools have also won 2 straight this week and appeared to pick up some momentum. However one of them has to lose tonight. The Blackcats seem to be getting better offensively from what I have seen. While Lawrence Co. is a well coached ball club that likes to keep the score in the 50's if possible. I think this game could go either way, but I'll take the blackcats in this one since they are playing at home. Good luck to both!
Ill take Lawrence by 8.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Both of these teams are traditional football schools and started roundball off slow this year at 0-3. Both schools have also won 2 straight this week and appeared to pick up some momentum. However one of them has to lose tonight. The Blackcats seem to be getting better offensively from what I have seen. While Lawrence Co. is a well coached ball club that likes to keep the score in the 50's if possible. I think this game could go either way, but I'll take the blackcats in this one since they are playing at home. Good luck to both!

Well they may be playing at home but had hardly any fans there at all last night.

But I think our big guys give them a match up problem and the only kid they can really depend on is the Hall kid and he shoots to many three's. They jack up way to many three's. I will go with LC by 3.