Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 84 Scott, WV 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Paintsville Tiger Hoops Classic. Paintsville shot the ball extremely well tonight. They had a total of 12 threes in the game. Controlled the tempo, and played much better on defense. Congrats. And good luck tomorrow against a tough Lexington Tates Creek team. Game time is set for 7:30.
Congrats Tigers!
Any stats from this one? Good Win Tigers
Good looking win by the Tigers! can not wait to see them play some of the better region teams.
Doesn't sound like this was much of a game!
Do you guys have any more numbers?
Who scored and played well for Paintsville?
Sounds like a good game by the tiger. Congrats Paintsville.
Congrats Tigers! Anyone have stats from this game?
Nice to see some "D". If they get used to it they will be very tough to handle for anybody down the stretch. Good Win.
Big Congrats Tigers!!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats to Paintsville on the win, and good luck v.s. Tates Creek should be a good game.
Congrats Tigers
They finished with 5 guys in double figures. I know Slone had 24 and Pack had 14. Not for sure on the other 3 though. I think it was VanHoose, Grimm and Murry. Congrats Tigers and Good Luck tonight.
This game was all Paintsville all night never really a game. When you have all 5 starters and 2 that come off the bench who can drain the 3 ball its hard to stop. The tigers are starting to play some good D and team ball. Congrats tigers, and bring you "A" game to Tates Creek!
Tonight's Hoops Classic Schedule:
At 6:00: Scott, WV -vs- North Stafford, VA (North Stafford looks pretty tough, 2 guys 6'7, and a 6'6 SF)
At 7:30: Paintsville -vs- Lexington Tates Creek
Pupaw Wrote:Tonight's Hoops Classic Schedule:
At 6:00: Scott, WV -vs- North Stafford, VA (North Stafford looks pretty tough, 2 guys 6'7, and a 6'6 SF)
At 7:30: Paintsville -vs- Lexington Tates Creek
Sorry, I left out a game, and got some mixed up.
At 6:00- Hazard -vs- Sheldon Clark
At 7:30- Paintsville -vs- Tates Creek
At 9:00- North Staffor, VA -vs- Scott, WV
Congrats Tigers!
Fellas, who won the Scott vs Sheldon Clark games....Scott is not very good but I thought that they might pick up a win...anyone has a score/stats...thanks in advance,
Coach Browning
vanhoopcoach Wrote:Fellas, who won the Scott vs Sheldon Clark games....Scott is not very good but I thought that they might pick up a win...anyone has a score/stats...thanks in advance,
Coach Browning
SHeldon Clark 59 Scott 57.

You can check KHSAA.org for scores. No stats are available though.