Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 41 Rams 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Much needed win for Pittsburgh. But also a very costly one as Willie Parker fractured his lower leg and is out for the season. Davenports a good back but they will miss fast Willie.

If the Bengals beat Cleveland Sunday......the Steelers will win the division.
I think Davenport is more of a Bruiser than Fast Willie. I like him getting to start but I hate losing Fast Willie.
I was at work and missed everything..losing Willie Parker is extremely crucial (in a very bad way)..takes away that thunder and lightning duo..Davenport is a tough runner, but next week, we're gonna miss that speed against the Ravens..but a much needed win by our Steelers, and it seems like the offense got it going..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I was at work and missed everything..losing Willie Parker is extremely crucial (in a very bad way)..takes away that thunder and lightning duo..Davenport is a tough runner, but next week, we're gonna miss that speed against the Ravens..but a much needed win by our Steelers, and it seems like the offense got it going..
Losing Willie is a big blow but Najeh looked good in his place last night. After the Rams touchdown drive at the beginning of the 2nd half the defense got a little better, they still have alot of work to do.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Losing Willie is a big blow but Najeh looked good in his place last night. After the Rams touchdown drive at the beginning of the 2nd half the defense got a little better, they still have alot of work to do.
yeah i didnt like what I read about it..said our D was getting pushed around, and that the Rams were getting to Big Ben pretty regularly..but Najeh had 123 yards on 24 carries..I'll take that..and we ran the ball 37 times for 166 yards, which was music to my ears..37 rushes and 21 passes, thats Steeler football..
Glad to see the Steerlers win!! I hate it that Parker was injured though.
DevilsWin Wrote:I think Davenport is more of a Bruiser than Fast Willie. I like him getting to start but I hate losing Fast Willie.

Davenport is tough, but Fast WIllie Parker is lightning. It suks that Willie is out fot the season. But I think Davenport will be a good replacement for now.
If I'm not mistaken Willie Parker was leading the NFL in rushing. Hard to replace that.
Well, a first will happen this weekend...GO BENGALS! lol..mark that one down, you'll never hear or see it from me again, LOL...
Davenport is ok, and he reminds me of Jerome Bettis, but I think Willie allowed them to do a lot more and spread the offense a bit.