Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason Co. 73 Mt. Vernon, NY 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hawaii...
Congrats Royals!
Congrats Mason Co.
I love the Mason county team. They are not dominated by one star (Darius), just a group of players that play well as a team.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I love the Mason county team. They are not dominated by one star (Darius), just a group of players that play well as a team.

Yep... #45 & #33 are very talented players and go well with Darius Miller... I've watched them play twice this year and they play as good as anyone as a team.

By the way, Mt. Vernon, NY was ranked #15 nationally.
blackcat_student Wrote:Yep... #45 & #33 are very talented players and go well with Darius Miller... I've watched them play twice this year and they play as good as anyone as a team.

By the way, Mt. Vernon, NY was ranked #15 nationally.

MAN! How impressive is that! I looked at some national poll the other day and unless I overlooked Mason County, Scott County was the only ranked team from Kentucky (which doesn't line up, seeing that Mason County is our state's #1). I don't know, do you know any thing else about that?
Congrats Mason County! Keep it up.
Good job Royals.
Congrats to Mason County on the win against a top cailber team.
Congrats Mason County!
Nice win Mason! Keep on Keepin On'!
Congrats Mason Co. !!

Show them how Kentucky plays ball!
Thanks Mason Co for putting KY out there to be noticed. Good job!
Mason plays Rice tonight around 1:00 a.m. est and can be heard on the web on wftm

Rice #10 in usa today super 25
Man high school kids are lucky these days...i wish I could've gone to Hawaii for a basketball tourny....