Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 64 Kentucky Country Day 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Western Hills Classic in Frankfort. The Panthers will face Louisville Male tommorow night in Frankfort!
Nice try Panthers
B-E-L-I-E-V-E Wrote:Nice try Panthers
They won?
Pikeville Won!

Honaker had 17
Adams had a couple of dunks and double digits scoring
Pressure was key.

Panthers missed some easy shots but probably due to 3 1/2 hour school bus ride.

Go Panthers!! Beat H

Oh yeah, for some reason Male wears uniforms with an H on them. Go figure--maybe there was a special on H's when they bought them--lol!

Panthers vs. Male tomorrow at 8:15
UKRULES Wrote:Pikeville Won!

Honaker had 17
Pressure was key.

Go Panthers!! Beat H

Oh yeah, for some reason Male wears uniforms with an H on them. Go figure--maybe there was a special on H's when they bought them--lol!

Male has always had that "H", I would assume it stands for High but I'm not sure.
Congrats....
About like I expected...
High?? Are they admitting something that Senator Mitchell should be investigating???LMAO

They said something about being the first High School west of the Allegheny Mountains and referred to themselves as High School. Now one has to wonder what they mean...

Seems to me I saw them at state tourney and their jersey said Male, but maybe not...but hope the Panthers make them feel real low tomorrow.
UKRULES Wrote:Pikeville Won!

Honaker had 17
Pressure was key.

Go Panthers!! Beat H

You can't use that as an excuse to miss baskets, college teams roll right in off the bus just like HS teams do, so there's no need to say a team missed shots because of a bus ride, that's what warm ups are for.
Never seen a college team ride a big yellow bus for 3 plus hours. Most of them ride those things that have toilets onboard. Heck, they tell me they even have tv's. Need to get us one of those. Even Pikeville College had Big Ed.
With as much money as Pikeville has and they couldn't get a charter bus for a 3 1/2 hour trip, hmm.
PC_You_Know Wrote:With as much money as Pikeville has and they couldn't get a charter bus for a 3 1/2 hour trip, hmm.
I know this may eventually start something but remember its Pikeville BASKETBALL lol :argue: JUST KIDDING
PC_You_Know Wrote:You can't use that as an excuse to miss baskets, college teams roll right in off the bus just like HS teams do, so there's no need to say a team missed shots because of a bus ride, that's what warm ups are for.

You can't compare a college team to a high school team. It's comparing apples to oranges!
They are not going to rent a bus for the duration of the tournament.
COngrats Pikeville
B-E-L-I-E-V-E Wrote:Nice try Panthers

Srry about that i dont know what i was tryin to say. Good Win by the Panthers!