Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gasoline????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think a gallon of gas is expensive? This makes you think, and also puts things in perspective, just think if we had to buy all of this stuff in gallons lol.......

1.Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 . ..$9.52 per gallon
2.Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 ... $10.00 per gallon
3.Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ....... $10.17 per gallon
4. Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ...... $25.42 per gallon
5.Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ..... $33.60 per gallon
6.Scope mouth wash 1.5 oz $0.99 ........$84.48 per gallon
7.Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 ........ $123.20 per gallon
8.Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35,$178.13 per gallon
Think about how much more gas is bought other than those things... gas is a much bigger necessity than those items.. but I would hate it if gas got that expensive
Give it time and it's liable to be that expensive. Especially with Bush as President.
The Government is worried about getting steroids out of MLB, but oil prices are over 65$ a barrel.....
Which seems more realistic?
The government is worried about steroids in the MLB. Did you watch any of the hearings, the reffered to the MLB as the National Baseball League, if they cared they would have atleast new the correct name of the MLB Comissioner.
that is pretty funny 4leaf. i agree with theswag though. things are kind of out of hand with the prices of EVERYTHING, not just gasoline. i understand that people will always want the bigger and better things in life but abercrombie jeans are up to $120+ on some pairs. i know that people do not have to buy that brand if they dont want to so they dont have to pay that much. abercrombie clothes like gasoline prices because they are in demand and they KNOW people will buy it no matter what prices are.
What can Bush do about the high gas prices? From what I've read and seen the reason the gas prices are so high are because of all the attacks in Iraq on the oil industry
the gas prices here have went up and down in the past few days. Its now at $2.09
^ if only
Double that and your getting closer Confusednicker:

Guess ole Bush wasnt so bad.....:biggrin:
Bush: "Miss me yet?"

Me: "Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!"
:popcorn:
Bring back Bush!!!!!
BCF4L Wrote:Give it time and it's liable to be that expensive. Especially with Bush as President.

BCF4L Wrote:Bring back Bush!!!!!

Hahahah.. I knew you would come around lol