Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenny Wiley Invitational @ Prestonsburg - Dec. 20-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tournament is being hosted by Prestonsburg High School... Games start today and go through Saturday.

Dec. 20 Games

4:30pm
Breathitt County vs. Forrest Park, VA

6:00pm
Cordia vs. Allen Central

7:30pm
Prestonsburg vs. Jackson City

9:00pm
Lawrence County vs. Harrison County

In the Dec. 21 Games the loser of the first two games will meet in the 4:30pm game and the loser of game game 3 & 4 will meet in the 6pm game. Winners of the first two games will play at 7:30pm and the winners of games 3&4 will meet in the 9pm game.

Good luck to all participating teams!
Should be a great touranment, hard to pick the winner of this one.
I agree.
Dec. 21 Games

4:30pm
Breathitt County vs. Allen Central

6pm
Jackson City vs. Harrison County

7:30pm
Forest Park, VA vs. Cordia

9pm
Prestonsburg vs. Lawrence County
Most impressive team today was Cordia and Forest Park. FP has a lot of very athletic players and probably the best player in this tournament in #33 (a sophomore), he made some nice buckets including a very nice dunk that wow'd the crowd.
December 22nd Games

4:30pm (7th Place Game)
Breathitt County vs. Harrison County

6pm (5th Place Game)
Allen Central vs. Jackson City

7:30pm (3rd Place Game)
Lawrence County vs. Cordia

9pm (Finals)
Prestonsburg vs. Forest Park, VA
Should be a very nice day of games. I hope my Blackcats will pull out the win.
I'd like to see the Blackcats pull it off!
IMO the best player in the tournament is #4 Hurt of Cordia. One of the smoothest guards i have seen play around here and makes everyone on his team so much better. If not the best player, the most valuable to his team
The Forest Park Bruins win the Jenny Wiley invitational...

Pretty exciting tournament that had an overtime game along with a buzzer beater to win one. Once again congrats to the Bruins!