Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City vs. Prestonsburg - Jenny Wiley Invitational 12/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know much about Jackson City so I cannot make a prediction, although I'd like to see my Blackcats come out with a few wins in this tournament.

Game is at 7:30 p.m.

GO BLACKCATS!
Gonna go with Jackson City on this one.
Jackson City-58
Prestonburg-50
Its always tough to beat pburg at pburg and with this being the first home game of the year and a tournament at that i think they will be wanting it pretty bad. Im going with the Blackcats in a close one.
Jackson City by 5+, may be a closer one than that
According to khsaa.com Jackson City is 5-2 with a win over SF and an overtime win over Magoffin so they are 2-0 against the 15th. This should be a very good game to watch and I am going to stick with the 15th region and the 58 district so I go with P-burg in a close one.

Prestonsburg- 60
Jackson City- 57
I think if the blackcats play their best game then they will win this one. They will definitely have to establish Stephens down low early and then get some kick outs to hall and burchett. It will be a good test for the blackcats. HAIL BLACKCATS!!
pburg should win this game by 5.
I think this will be a close game. I"ll take JC. I still don't think Prestonsburg has had time to get it together yet. They looked a little out of sink on offense agaisnt BL.
Pburg has looked better as of late...In talking with coach Crisp, he has said the team has shown improvement since the second half of the SV loss. They picked up a nice conference win on Tuesday...I'll take the Blackcats tonight in a close home opener.
Blackcats in a close one
kentuckycats07 Wrote:Blackcats in a close one

Games already over!Smile

Prestonsburg won 69-59.