Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hottest Woman In Country Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lets hear it fellows, who ya got...
For me it is Taylor Swift for sure.
Tought decision, but I think its between...

Sara Evans, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift, or Faith Hill.
Oh dear god, miranda lambert loves me and hasn't a clue just yet....
I ain't voted yet. I think Carrie Underwood is prolly the hottest when it comes to prettiness, but there is just somethin about Miranda Lambert that drives me crazy (and not the way you're thinkin either). She's hot and I guess it's cause she's a true country girl like Sara Evans, who is smokin by the way, and Jennifer Nettles (I love long legs, lol.) IDK, it's a VERY tough choice and I can't even pick a winner in my own thread...
I think Taylor Swift is super HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......lol.............
ronald_reagan Wrote:Oh dear god, miranda lambert loves me and hasn't a clue just yet....

You ain't gonna believe me but I said that same thing Saturday night, except I didn't use the term "oh dear god", lol...
Reba McEntire and Leann Rimes.
Midee1 Wrote:Reba McEntire and Leann Rimes.

Reba is hot for a woman her age.
Leann Rimes has her moments.
Redneck Wrote:Reba is hot for a woman her age.
Leann Rimes has her moments.

I'm getting awful close to her age. Guess that is why I think she is hot.:o
Midee1 Wrote:I'm getting awful close to her age. Guess that is why I think she is hot.:o

Smile I guess that's understandable... Seriously though, I would....
I personally like hers... I mean her.

[Image: dolly-parton-01.jpg]
Redneck Wrote:Smile I guess that's understandable... Seriously though, I would....

I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers.Smile
Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift
ronald_reagan Wrote:I personally like hers... I mean her.

With my luck, if Dolly was my Mom, I'd of been bottle fed.
thecavemaster Wrote:
With my luck, if Dolly was my Mom, I'd of been bottle fed.

Or died of silicon poisoning one.
Well, I've never been to Silicon Valley...but, it looks like a fairly good place to lay one's head for everlastin' rest.... ha ha
HAHAh funny thing about dolly I liked shania twain but then she hit menopause and doesn't look so great now I have to say Danielle Peck or Miranda Lambert
NotoriousBIG Wrote:HAHAh funny thing about dolly I liked shania twain but then she hit menopause and doesn't look so great now I have to say Danielle Peck or Miranda Lambert

Dude, shania is like 40 or so. You make her sound like she's Dolly's mom. Smile

But seriously.. lay off Miranda.. I called shotgun.
Hey, RR, Miranda says she'll be over as soon as she finishes here.
thecavemaster Wrote:Hey, RR, Miranda says she'll be over as soon as she finishes here.

I'm done with this conversation. :mad:
Midee1 Wrote:I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers.Smile

Smile
ronald_reagan Wrote:I personally like hers... I mean her.

This is just entirely too much

:lmao:
Carrie Underwood , Taylor Swift , Miranda Lambert
This is the hardest poll Ive ever taken, lol..its not fair..I'll take Carrie, Miranda, Danielle, **** I love them all..I dont discriminate, I love them ALL. Ill take whoever is left, the last one left, lol..and be the happiest redneck SOB on earth..
Martina, Oh yea!!!!
I think Taylor Swift is without a doubt the hottest. SHe is a babe!!! And she can sing awesome!!! Favorite song, Teardrops On My Guitar and Our Song!!!
Taylor Swift
Julie Roberts!
Taylor Swift.
Pages: 1 2 3