Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 20 or more FSU players out for bowl game...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3159534

Now we're really going to stomp them. Just another excuse for people to hate on UK when we beat them.
It dosent matter how many people they have out we still beat them. Woodson should throw all over them Dicky Lyons, Steve Johnson, Jacob Tammie, and Keenen Burton just too many offensive wepons, thats not to mention raphal little. UK wins the game not matter what by 2-3 TD's.
Yes of course...It's now going to be a slaughter though.
warriorpride Wrote:It dosent matter how many people they have out we still beat them. Woodson should throw all over them Dicky Lyons, Steve Johnson, Jacob Tammie, and Keenen Burton just too many offensive wepons, thats not to mention raphal little. UK wins the game not matter what by 2-3 TD's.

It doesn't matter. They will still use it as an excuse.
Let them use whatever... Still a bowl win for us, IF we do in fact win...
guarantees a UK win. Sad that so many cheated though.
They're covering this on PTI right now.
"[Bowl opponent] Kentucky would be a tough opponent when we are at full strength, so clearly this will make things more difficult," Bowden said. "Our staff is in the process of determining what adjustments we must make for the game."
Quote from FSU's coach
Well, we was gonna win this one anyway. So now its gonna be a cakewalk. Hopefully.
Go Big Blue
Kentucky had the advantage going in because Florida State has struggled running the ball this season and the majority of the past couple season... and this obviously doesn't help the Noles...

I will be very interested to find out the players involved... it could nothing but bench guys who rarely play, could be your 3/4 of your starting defense, really dont know...
People doesn't need to overlook the Noles still IMO! We still play with 3 star players while 3rd string to 4th string players for FSU are still 5 star players! Yes they have struggled, but this is also a chance for those players for FSU who haven't had a chance to actually prove to the coaches! Better NEVER overlook the Nole's! I mean, WE are are UK still! I think this is AWFUL news for UK! This was the one game that could have showed the UK football program that they are up there with the best. And now, it is a lose, lose situation. If we win, people will say "it is because FSU had a 1/4 of there team banned" and if we lose, then talk about a dissapointment and a slap in the face.
true..i just hope they dont hear this an go in with big head an get beat down..but i'am still going with "THE UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY" Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!
This will definately hurt my Seminoles but what you must remember while at most schools people struggle without some first string guys at FSU the talent just keeps coming. Heck, a 4th optin receiver started at RB in a couple of games this year and did well. I have heard that 11 had starting experience. But I hate that because i wanted to see both teams go at it full force but this will be a bad things for Florida State but it could also be kinda a good thing. Hopefully UK will overlook the second stringers and FSU can jump on them early. Go Noles!!
Florida State's disciplinary issues have went downhill over the past few years and this is an example of how bad it's been. UK already had the edge going into this game but this further their chances to win, so GO CATS!
Ah yes, good ol' "Free Shoes University"... Smile

-thanks to Steve Spurrier
Chances of UK's second straight bowl game win increases from 55% to like 75% (I am being modest). GO CATS Give us something to be happy about.
Anyone know the list of players that was caught cheating and wont be playing?
I believe I heard that the players of significance (names can not be released) are 3 starting defensive linemen and 2 or 3 offensive linemen. Hey I will take that! Let our running game beat them since Burton may be out.