Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Fantasy Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would you want?....Give me a Starting Five and subs...I'd Take...

Starting Five-
Alex Hammonds
Wes Akers
Jordan Hall
Aaron Crum
???

Subs-
Brennan Case
Josh Prater
Josh Head
Crowder Twins
Nat Stephens
uhavenoidea Wrote:Who would you want?....Give me a Starting Five and subs...I'd Take...

Starting Five-
Alex Hammonds
Wes Akers
Jordan Hall
Aaron Crum
???

Subs-
Brennan Case
Josh Prater
Josh Head
Crowder Twins
Nat Stephens

I'd add Stephens or one of the Crowder's to the starting 5 for rebounding and inside play.
PG - A. Hammonds
2G - A. Crum or J. Hall (toss up)
C - H. Crowder, J. Newman if he was eligible
F - J. Prater
F - Burchet

Subs
B. Case
A. Crum or J. Hall
L. Crowder
N. Stephens
J. Head

Just my opinion!
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:PG - A. Hammonds
2G - A. Crum or J. Hall (toss up)
C - H. Crowder, J. Newman if he was eligible
F - J. Prater
F - Burchet

Subs
B. Case
A. Crum or J. Hall
L. Crowder
N. Stephens
J. Head

Just my opinion!

now this is gettin crazy...you didnt put akers in there on purpose...but im not gettin any further into this discussion...
Starters
1G-Hammonds
2G-Crum
SF-Jordan Hall
PF-Josh Prater
C-Big Guy from BL

SUBS
*Case
*Akers
*Crowder(1)
*Stephens
*Crowder(2)

Just My Opinion!!!!!
uhavenoidea Wrote:now this is gettin crazy...you didnt put akers in there on purpose...but im not gettin any further into this discussion...

Hey buddy, you keep bringing up Akers, not me. Whats your problem ??? I think Akers is a very good player, but I should be able to pick my own team the way I see fit. I tried to limit it to ten players if you must know. Akers is a 2-guard and I had already picked two 2-guards. I didn't think I needed another one. Nothing against Akers. What did I do strike a nerve or something?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Hey buddy, you keep bringing up Akers, not me. Whats your problem ??? I think Akers is a very good player, but I should be able to pick my own team the way I see fit. I tried to limit it to ten players if you must know. Akers is a 2-guard and I had already picked two 2-guards. I didn't think I needed another one. Nothing against Akers. What did I do strike a nerve or something?

Who in the 58th can outshoot Akers? Akers is avg. over 22ppg and about 4 3's a game, over 90+% from the FT line.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Who in the 58th can outshoot Akers? Akers is avg. over 22ppg and about 4 3's a game, over 90+% from the FT line.

Way, way, way more to the game than how many you avg. & what you shoot from the line.

Look please don't turn this into a discussion about Akers. I've said time and time again I thought he is a fine young man and a nice player, but I think I have the right to pick my own fantasy team. or at least I hope I do. If you don't agree with it --- then good, you have that right! But guess what, I don't agree with yours either, but I kept it to myself (until now). Is it so hard for you to believe that's the way I see it? If so I don't understand?

You started this thread by asking everyone to pick a fantasy team and now your complaining because you don't agree with the one I picked. :confused: It doesn't make sense. Are you going to bark down everyone's throat that doesn't agree with you?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Way, way, way more to the game than how many you avg. & what you shoot from the line.

Look please don't turn this into a discussion about Akers. I've said time and time again I thought he is a fine young man and a nice player, but I think I have the right to pick my own fantasy team. or at least I hope I do. If you don't agree with it --- then good, you have that right! But guess what, I don't agree with yours either, but I kept it to myself (until now). Is it so hard for you to believe that's the way I see it? If so I don't understand?

You started this thread by asking everyone to pick a fantasy team and now your complaining because you don't agree with the one I picked. :confused: It doesn't make sense. Are you going to bark down everyone's throat that doesn't agree with you?

GOOD POST!!!!!!!Don't ask for everyone's opinion. If you cant accept them for what they are,-opinions-.
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Way, way, way more to the game than how many you avg. & what you shoot from the line.

Great post JunkYardDog. I couldn't agree more.

Yes you have a right to ur own opinion...I juss thought you didnt include akers in there b/c of the AC and SF thread...If thats not that case then my bad man...
100%SUCCESS Wrote:GOOD POST!!!!!!!Don't ask for everyone's opinion. If you cant accept them for what they are,-opinions-.

I said that responding to a different convo me and Junk yard had. In the AC vs. SF thread to be exact.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Yes you have a right to ur own opinion...I juss thought you didnt include akers in there b/c of the AC and SF thread...If thats not that case then my bad man...

Then yes, it's your bad b/c it had nothing to do with the AC / SF thread. Sorry, just the way I see it Wink Anyway I accept your appology again, lets move on now :thumpsup:
Starters
C- Nat Stephens - Prestonsburg
PF- Josh Prater - Allen Central
SF- Jordan Hall - Prestonsburg
SG- Aaron Crum - Allen Central
PG- Brennan Case - Betsy Layne

Bench
Alex Hammonds - Allen Central
Logan Crowder - Allen Central
Hunter Crowder - Allen Central
Wes Akers - South Floyd
Micheal Burchett - Prestonsburg
James Micheal Lafferty - Betsy Layne
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Then yes, it's your bad b/c it had nothing to do with the AC / SF thread. Sorry, just the way I see it Wink Anyway I accept your appology again, lets move on now :thumpsup:

I said my bad man. This is the first time ive apologized. Yes lets move on