Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs DeSales - 12/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Valley(5-0) and DeSales(4-1) meet up in the Gaslight Holiday Classis in Jeffersontown. DeSales lost to Male by 12 and Valley beat Male by 1 this Saturday, Just thought I would throw that in there. So what are you're all's perediction's for this Game.

I say Valley by 5
I will agree with whatever Alfus says
It will be a tough game for Valley to win IMO. There the ones traveling this time, and its a four hour trip to Louisville. Good luck Valley and represent the 15th well.

I'll take Valley by 6.
I think Valley has the potential to win this game. But it is a different matter when the hills goes into the city compared to the city coming into the hills. Valley does have the talent and the team to play with them, and come out on top. Which I think they will by less than 7.
I say Valley by 3. Come on Cats!
I think the score spread for the Male and DeSales game is not that big of a factor. Male played here in Valley's home area with their fans. So now take Valley put them in the Louisville area with DeSales fans and you can throw the 12 point Male win out the window. I will still say that Valley will pull it out in a close and competitive game.
Valley by 2-3.
I certainly hope SV comes away with the "W", but when you travel to Louisville to play a city school it can be tough. It's another world outside the Valley. I think they can pull it off though --- I'll say Valley in a close one.
EOE Wrote:I will agree with whatever Alfus says

:thatsfunn Alright. Then me and you predict a Shelby Valley win by 2. Around 66-64.
The team list in the tournament is as follows, per the CJ from yesterday...

Dec. 21-23 -- Gaslight Holiday Classic at Jeffersontown. Host team will join Butler, Franklin-Simpson, Graves County, Shelby Valley, DeSales, Alaska's Colony and Ohio's Worthington.
alfus21 Wrote:The team list in the tournament is as follows, per the CJ from yesterday...

Dec. 21-23 -- Gaslight Holiday Classic at Jeffersontown. Host team will join Butler, Franklin-Simpson, Graves County, Shelby Valley, DeSales, Alaska's Colony and Ohio's Worthington.

Sounds like its gonna be a great tournament then. Valley plays all 3 days dont they?
NYY10 Wrote:Sounds like its gonna be a great tournament then. Valley plays all 3 days dont they?

I would assume.

uk96

It is good to see some mountain teams go and try to play a hard schedule against the metro teams. This will help SV out in the post season win or lose. SV by 6...
alfus21 Wrote::thatsfunn Alright. Then me and you predict a Shelby Valley win by 2. Around 66-64.

Couldnt have said it any better :Thumbs:
Valley by 8.
Desales by 2.
VALLEY, take thus one by 8.
Valley by 5 points.
Valley falls from the ranks of the unbeaten...Desales by 8.
Valley can win this game but beacuse its a long trip I'll say DeSales by 4.
BlueStripes Wrote:Valley can win this game but beacuse its a long trip I'll say DeSales by 4.

Don't think the trip plays into it. Now the location may. But I say that Valley will be able to zone it out. Just keep that press hard and heavy and DeSales will not stand a chance.
Hard to say on this one. Valley will be going right into DeSales' home territory for this one, right after a 4 hour bus trip (sounds familiar, like what Male had to do last weekend).

Don't feel like I know enough about DeSales to make a prediction, so I'll just say I hope Valley wins. Go Cats!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Don't think the trip plays into it. Now the location may. But I say that Valley will be able to zone it out. Just keep that press hard and heavy and DeSales will not stand a chance.

Now that will be the factor of the game, Valleys hard press. Just hope the location of the game doesnt shake them up a bit.
Good luck Valley

Giving the home team an automatic advantage of 10 points, I'll take Valley by 3.

Go Wildcats.
Shelby Valley in a close 1...
good luck to valley.. im cheering for you!!
i think this game was at 5:30 today

anyone know the score?
khsaa, has not updated their schedule. The tournament is now Dec. 21-23, Friday-Sunday.
The game is tomorrow.
BlueStripes Wrote:Now that will be the factor of the game, Valleys hard press. Just hope the location of the game doesnt shake them up a bit.

I keep thinking that since this is up-state around Louisville, Valley's Defense will not fly as well as it does around here. Remember what happened at Rupp against Elliot County. Anyways, I think that getting those turnovers on the press is the biggest key to the game.
Valley in a close one
Pages: 1 2