Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd-Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions???
When is this game?
The game is scheduled for Monday night at the Dome.
South Floyd in this one....marson will have 30+....this kid is really something to watch...before its all said and done he will be one of the best ever to lace up and play at south floyd...
[INDENT]
[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:South Floyd in this one....marson will have 30+....this kid is really something to watch...before its all said and done he will be one of the best ever to lace up and play at south floyd...

I have Betsy Layne by 15.If that Roberts kid from bl shuts marson down like he did in the 1st half of the last game they played..south floyd wont have a chance
[INDENT]
mrbobcat Wrote:I have Betsy Layne by 15.If that Roberts kid from bl shuts marson down like he did in the 1st half of the last game they played..south floyd wont have a chance
Believe me this kid cant be shut down....hes just too good..

[/INDENT]
Well the Roberts kid sure shut him down in the 1st half on that game and Betsy Layne were up at half time by 15 or more
What grade is the Roberts kid in??? and What jersey does he wear?
a
Hes in 8th grade i think hes # 15
Yea thats him and #24 is a big asset to there team also
[INDENT]
bobcater Wrote:Well the Roberts kid sure shut him down in the 1st half on that game and Betsy Layne were up at half time by 15 or more
Yea for one half....but there are 2 halfs in a game....no one and no player marson will face can shut him down for a whole game.....not happing.

[/INDENT]
LIPS Wrote:[INDENT]Yea for one half....but there are 2 halfs in a game....no one and no player marson will face can shut him down for a whole game.....not happing.

[/INDENT]

Well Marson was shut down tonight. He was not as dominant as he was in prior games, but #1 really stepped up big for the Raiders hitting several threes. The bobcats took this game by 3 on a VERY EXCITING GAME. One of the best games I've seen in a while!!!!!! The biggest three, by far, on the night was hit by #33 for the Bobcats with no time on the clock. SF was down by 2 when Marson hit two clutch free throws to tie it up with 4 seconds on the clock. A quick pass into 33, then he drove the length of the floor to hit the game winning 3 pointer about 5 feet behind the 3 point line. GREAT GAME and Congrats to the Bobcats and Good Luck to the Raiders!!!!!