Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Utah - NCAA Sweet 16 !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
no see Lousiville, Von Wafer is our in state rival and no true UK fan really wants to see them win unless they are playin Duke.
i consider Louisville part of Indiana as well.
Hahah.. Well there is something about UK that don't appeal to me anymore..
Utah is NOT a one man (Boget) team. They have some very good athletes. They are very quick and good leapers. This will not be a blowout by either team.

Utah losses:
Washington by 7 in a Tournament
Arizona by 5 @ Arizone
New Mexico by 11 and 5 @ New Mexico & in Conf. Tourn.
Utah State by 16 @Utah St

Each of those teams are very good and athletic. They beat a very athletic Oklahoma last week by 9 points.

They have 3 players averaging over 10 points.

But, I have to go with my Cats by 3.
CTD what about UK doesn't appeal to u?
ahhh. i think it's the coach.. lol..
lol....last time i checked louisville was in the state of kentucky not indiana....cardinals are a great team this year who will go farther than the cats

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CTD he is a sell out who even says he messed up leaving UK.

and VonWafer most of the poeple i know from Louisville consider where they live Kentuckiana. so let them suck on a tail pipe... only one true team in thie state and they were blue and white.
Louisville can suck my tailpipe.
EXACTLY.... i am glad someone agrees with that
Cats by five.
i am still sayin UK by 11
prolly be up about 6 and then go to free throws
I am going with the cats by 10 points. Bogut talked to much trash about the UK big men. They better not try to double team him because they will get burnt if they do. New Mexico didn't double team him and they beat them 2 times.

Again I say UK by 10 points.....
How recently? I am not sure if I would do it that often.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:CTD he is a sell out who even says he messed up leaving UK.

and VonWafer most of the poeple i know from Louisville consider where they live Kentuckiana. so let them on a tail pipe... only one true team in thie state and they were blue and white.

I totally agree man. UK 7 National Championships. UL 2...I think we all know which program is the true team in the state.
Uk by 7
Pages: 1 2