Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: March 2025 Boys 15th Region schedule. 13th Region Brother vs. Brother.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next season with Rupp Arena running Men's NCAA tournament March 20-22. The girls region will have to start first but the boys will they play on the 10-11 quarterfinals games and then return for 17 and 18 for finals. The Boys at Rupp Arena starts March 26. Clay County vs. Harlan County in the 13th, have we had brothers play each other as coaches? I always think of the 88 region at Pikeville I watched semifinals. In my program under Keith Hall of Betsy Layne i have 22 points circled. How tough of guard was he? Brent Rose an 89 senior at McDowell called a game in 2000 with his high school coach on the sidelines. From my notes on 1-9-1993 Bo Wofford scored 30 points for Phelps. 89 Virgie team Bryan Johnson and Gary Roberts. Also at McDowell Dickie Joe Shannon. Johnson Central has a talented young guard this season made me remember Steve Lemaster senior in 77. As a 9th grader he scored 20 points at Breathitt County. From the Shelby Valley talk below me would players traveled to Betsy Layne to play. When i left the Louisa gym i traveled 22 miles on two lane road to my home. Practice after the girls' team i would on many nights not get home to 10pm. Up at 6:30 back to school and i did not start.
(04-06-2024, 01:27 AM)wheeler Wrote: [ -> ]Next season with Rupp Arena running Men's NCAA tournament March 20-22. The girls region will have to start first but the boys will they play on the 10-11 quarterfinals games and then return for 17 and 18 for finals. The Boys at Rupp Arena starts March 26. Clay County vs. Harlan County in the 13th, have we had brothers play each other as coaches? I always think of the 88 region at Pikeville I watched semifinals. In my program under Keith Hall of Betsy Layne i have 22 points circled. How tough of guard was he? Brent Rose an 89 senior at McDowell called a game in 2000 with his high school coach on the sidelines. From my notes on 1-9-1993 Bo Wofford scored 30 points for Phelps. 89 Virgie team Bryan Johnson and Gary Roberts. Also at McDowell Dickie Joe Shannon. Johnson Central has a talented young guard this season made me remember Steve Lemaster senior in 77. As a 9th grader he scored 20 points at Breathitt County. From the Shelby Valley talk below me would players traveled to Betsy Layne to play. When i left the Louisa gym i traveled 22 miles on two lane road to my home. Practice after the girls' team i would on many nights not get home to 10pm. Up at 6:30 back to school and i did not start.
???