Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Avatar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Besides mine.....

Who's avatar is the best?

:thatsfunn
I'm biased towards mine like many are with theres, but that was a crazy show...:rockon:
Was it CTD that had the chicken/horse running thing? If so, that was a great one. Also, Alfus' old one with the kid and the heads coming out of the mouth was pretty wild.
I am partial to mine...It so suits me!!!!
Well, considering mine is either the Red Sox during baseball season or the Redskins throwback helmet...HOW CAN I GO WRONG, lol!! I AM BIASED ALSO and say mine is the best...Alfus, I have a classic pic of me with Alf, lol..BACK IN THE DAY!
What about the best selling shoe of all time?
<----------- 12 national championships, 11 undefeated seasons, 732 wins, 30 bowl wins, 21 SEC Championships. Simple, but effectiveBig Grin ..
Being bias, but I'll go with mine.

When he (Jordan Hall) shoots the 3-ball you know its "Cash Money"!
lol yeah gonna go with mine too lol!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Alfus, I have a classic pic of me with Alf, lol..BACK IN THE DAY!

Smile Smile
LOL....

About mine...
Football season...
Enuf said!!

LOLOL....
I kinda like mine, lol.
I like mine cause its UK football and its when we beat LSU. And we believe in them.
Alfus has the best. I loved the monkey shooting the machine gun! you have to admit though I have a nice looking bulldog. If it was only animated???

How do you get an animated avatar?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Alfus has the best. I loved the monkey shooting the machine gun! you have to admit though I have a nice looking bulldog. If it was only animated???

How do you get an animated avatar?

I just find mine around the internet. I think they're .GIF files. I just upload them like I would any normal avatar. It's hard to find ones that will fit though as they are usually bigger in size. :thumpsup:
I like ronald_reagan's

I LOVE avatars! I have all kinds of cute icons and funny ones too....but most are inappropiate Sad
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I like ronald_reagan's

I LOVE avatars! I have all kinds of cute icons and funny ones too....but most are inappropiate Sad

There's actually a video of him doing this! Many think its doctored...

It was at a press club dinner toward the end of his tenure.

And thanks!

Why do you have an ostrich as yours? lol
Mine's the solution to the Bengals' problems
Mine of course... it's my Libra Big Grin
Not sure exactly. I thought it looked cute. It looks so cool cuz its like, right up in your face and smiling. Oh well...
I like mine because it shows Will Ferrell's belly hanging out while he bangs that cowbell... Smile
Mine is probably my favorite picture of all time when Michael Jordan walks off the court when he scored 38 points in the "flu game" against the Jazz in the 97 NBA Finals. Pippen was leading him off the court. Legendary pic, but I also like Cowbells pic, lol thats awesome. I have a fever and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!