Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Betsy Layne - 12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good game, but I saw lots of improvement in the Blackcats in the 2nd half of the Shelby Valley game, I think if Prestonsburg can play the same way in this game then they will win. But if the Blackcats try to do too much and force shots then the Bobcats will take it.... But I think my Blackcats will come out on fire for this one, and make a statement!

Blackcats by 10.
Ill go with Pburg by 14
Im going with the Bobcats in a close one!
The Hail Raisers will be in full effect and the players for P-Burg are hungry for a win. I say the blackcats by 10 or 12. LETS GO BLACKCATS!!!!
Going to go with Pburg in this one. They are starting to come around.
Prestonsburg by 5+
Bobcats by 10. I look for the freshman to step up in the spot of lafferty, i also see coach hall wearing the blackcats down but its going to be a tough win for either team
I like the blackcats in this one. They have played a few more games with their football players and I think they will be better each time out. The blackcats handle the ball well and are a physical team. I think the blackcats lack depth though! To be honest I thought BL would be the best team in the district this year, but I don't think thats the case. I think it's about even between BL, P-burg, & AC. Of course they still don't have their big man back and that is probably a huge distraction. It's still anyone's district though! We'll see how it works out?
Pburg 15+ too good of guard play from the blackcats....BL dont have enough players that can score....
P-burg by 8
Im going to have to say Betsy layne by 4 if their guys are hitting..
I'll have to take my Blackcats in this one by about 5-10 points.
bobcats will win this one bye at least 10..the freshmens will step up and have good games
bobcater Wrote:Bobcats by 10. I look for the freshman to step up in the spot of lafferty, i also see coach hall wearing the blackcats down but its going to be a tough win for either team

Is Lafferty sick or injured?
Get this back on-topic.
where is this played at?
57th crazer Wrote:where is this played at?

Betsy Layne I believe
REMINDER: Game is at 6 p.m.

100%SUCCESS Wrote:Betsy Layne I believe

Yes, the game is at Betsy Layne.
Catch the game on 104.5 FM or online at http://www.900wlsi.com tonight if you can't make it out to the dome!!! Should be a good matchup between a team that's hungry for a win in Prestonsburg and a team looking for more respect in Betsy Layne...