Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia 47 Perry Central 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Lions pulled out a big win tonight beating Perrys Commodores.
Congrats Lions
Way to Go Lions, Any Stats?
WOW...I believe this is the first time in history that Cordia has defeated PCC. Way to go Cordia!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS LIONS!!!!
A few made free throws and they would have beaten Brethitt and be 3-1. I've said all along they would be a force this year and if they keep it up will be hard to handle in Feb.
Congrats Cordia
wow this is a surprise congrats Cordia
Kepp up the good work JHoneycutt
Perry is really down this year, but I guess its a good win for Cordia.

Congrats Lions.
Either Perry needs to become stellar on defense or they have to stop slowing the game down so much. You're not gonna beat many teams in the 14th putting up 40 points a game.
I love it! Congrats Cordia..That's what happens when you run off the best coach in the mountains IMO!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I love it! Congrats Cordia..That's what happens when you run off the best coach in the mountains IMO!

Don't blame it on coaching. Hatcher is an excellent coach and just as good as Hollon. The problem with Perry is they haven't got the players. Like I've said before, this is the worst Perry team in the history of Perry Central. Please don't blame the coach. Oh I forgot the exclamation point !!!!!!! Sorry, I know how much you like those!!!

uk96

Congrats to Cordia on a good win for their program...
Survivor Wrote:Don't blame it on coaching. Hatcher is an excellent coach and just as good as Hollon. The problem with Perry is they haven't got the players. Like I've said before, this is the worst Perry team in the history of Perry Central. Please don't blame the coach. Oh I forgot the exclamation point !!!!!!! Sorry, I know how much you like those!!!
Well it is an opinion, and um...and IMO they would be BETTER IF and it is HOLLAND not Hollon, was the coach!!!!!! And I promise you he wouldn't put the crowd to sleep with his 35-40 points a game Princeton style offense!!!!! And I am glad you know I like my exclamation points!!!! Thanks for noticing!!!! Smile, lol!!!!
Congrats Cordia, excellent win for the program.
Perry probably feels like UK right now. They lost to UAB, a team that doesn't usually beat them. PCC has some rebuilding to do, just like UK.
Card_Fan Wrote:Either Perry needs to become stellar on defense or they have to stop slowing the game down so much. You're not gonna beat many teams in the 14th putting up 40 points a game.
Welcome to the Hatcher style of roundball zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Big win, Did not expect this after seeing Perry Central play...

Congrats Lions!!!
Great win for Cordia! when was the last time they beat PCC?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:Great win for Cordia! when was the last time they beat PCC?

Never!
Congrats Cordia
This was the first time in school history that Cordia had ever beat PCC!!!
As Bob Dylan once said, the times they are a changin'
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well it is an opinion, and um...and IMO they would be BETTER IF and it is HOLLAND not Hollon, was the coach!!!!!! And I promise you he wouldn't put the crowd to sleep with his 35-40 points a game Princeton style offense!!!!! And I am glad you know I like my exclamation points!!!! Thanks for noticing!!!! Smile, lol!!!!

Coach K couldn't win with this team!!!!!35 or 40 points is all you're going to get!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Princeton has beaten some pretty good teams in the past!!!!!!
Survivor Wrote:Coach K couldn't win with this team!!!!!35 or 40 points is all you're going to get!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Princeton has beaten some pretty good teams in the past!!!!!!

They have talent!! Should be a top 3 team without question. Back, Noble, Maggard, and Kelly are all exceptional players, Throw in all the Amis's and some nice role players that they have and they should be tough!
Nice win Cordia!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Perry probably feels like UK right now. They lost to UAB, a team that doesn't usually beat them. PCC has some rebuilding to do, just like UK.

Please don't compare any team to UK that is just an insult to that school.
allthewayhome Wrote:Please don't compare any team to UK that is just an insult to that school.
Never thought of it that way. I guess you're right, this year anyway.:igiveup:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Never thought of it that way. I guess you're right, this year anyway.:igiveup:

I agree with ya there my friend
Rumor has it that Back quit PCC.
Pages: 1 2