Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "What a Sickness Has Broken Out in Our Land!"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree, Steve. Our nation is in the throws of a terrible, terrible sickness--- "A sickness of the heart, a sickness of the soul." An insidious virus has infected our land. It's desecration on a scale like we've never, ever seen. If you can allow yourselves to help perpetuate this sickness for even a minute longer, then you are part of the sickness. Get help before you become the monster that you idolize.

I wonder how many Trump Bibles Jetpilot and TheWrong Thing have already purchased for Easter gifts? Donald Trump is a man who blashemes and desecrates the very documents, sacred texts, and even the very freedoms that you people claim to hold so dear. As an athiest, it doesn't make me sick to see him desecrate and run a grifting scheme centered around the Bible. But you, oh holy ones, it should make you sick to your stomach. But instead, you do you. Go out eight months from now and cast your third, fourth, fifth vote, whatever the count is now, for the wannabe autocrat. Because he validates something in you that is very real--- deeply-rooted bigotries, hate, and fear that your redneck way of life is in peril. 

I know one thing for certain. You will,  most certainly,  find yourself on the wrong side of history for supporting a monster. Your kids, your grandkids, your great-grandkids will all look back one day and assess the legacy that you left behind, and the kind country that your vote left for them. Are you gonna do your part in seeing that your grandkids will still live in a Democratic Republic, as the Founders desired? Or do you want them living in an autocracy and never having the privilege of casting a single vote in an election? Cast another vote for the Mango Mussolini and it might be the last vote you will ever be able to cast.

Join the many tens of thousands of Republicans all over the nation, from Liz Cheney to George W. Bush to Mitt Romney to Mike Pence to Pastor Russell Moore who have said, ENOUGH WITH THE INSANITY! I CANNOT, AND WILL NOT, SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP! There is only one pro-democracy party at work in our country today, and it IS NOT the Republican Party.  You either vote for democracy or you vote for fascism. With your next vote, you are either a patriot or your a traitor. It's a binary choice. There is no in-between, this time. 

Jack Poso ??
@JackPosobiec
One side worships Christ, celebrates Easter, and honors the fallen police

One side worships transgenderism and honors criminals

And it's just that simple
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
7h
And nothing about Easter.
Karine Jean-Pierre
@PressSec
·
20h
On Transgender Day of Visibility, the Biden-Harris Administration honors the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender Americans and reaffirms our Nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect union where all people are treated equally.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
2h
Happy Easter!

NBC News
@NBCNews
Transgender Day of Visibility is dedicated to celebrating trans people and acknowledging the discrimination the community faces.

@NBCNews
spoke to trans people about how their life satisfaction has changed since transitioning.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
2h
I can’t wait to vote these clowns out of office.
Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
·
2h
On Transgender Day of Visibility, we celebrate transgender and nonbinary Americans. Their courage has given countless others strength, but no one should have to be brave just to be themselves.

We see you. We stand with you. We won’t stop fighting for you
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
2h
Democrat Governor on Easter ?
Governor Gretchen Whitmer
@GovWhitmer
·
3h
For Trans Day of Visibility, my message is simple: I see you, and I’ve got your back. As governor, I'm focused on making Michigan a more welcoming state where everyone has the freedom to be who they are and be loved for it.
?? Southern Connection ?? ✝️
@Southern0007
·
Mar 23
Mental Illness In America Is Running Out Of Control And Destroying America! The Price For Turning Your Back On God Is Coming Due.
Kinda Like The Story Of Sodom And Gomorrah
S.L. Kanthan
@Kanthan2030
·
3h
There’s a cult that’s transforming the Western societies into Sodom and Gomorrah.

Stop this satanic cult before it kills off your race and civilization.
Steve Ferguson
@lsferguson
·
7h
Sodom and Gomorrah used to be the benchmark for debauched and corrupt cities. Washington DC eclipses these corrupt cities of antiquity exponentially. It in my opinion, is the most corrupt city in the world. Nothing else comes close
Bethany Cherisse
@BethanyCherisse
·
Mar 27
A world that celebrates the murder of children in the womb and glorifies the mutilation of children outside the womb is a world that has completely lost its way in darkness. We are living in Sodom and Gomorrah.
Society Reviews
@SocietyMovies
·
17h
For Transgender Day of Visibility, I recommend everyone read Genesis 19 and understand exactly why God felt it necessary to drop a giant fiery rock from Heaven and turn Sodom and Gomorrah into glass while understanding why most of these same people hate God in the first place.
DEL
@delinthecity_
Happy Easter/Resurrection Day! Don’t let Sodom and Gomorrah politicians upset you with their celebration of Trans Day of Visibility.

Today is Jesus Day, the day we celebrate our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, dying on the cross for our sins and rising on the third day.

He is not, the tomb is empty dead; He is risen! Praise God, for Jesus Christ is King.

He is Risen ✝️
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
Mar 30
On the day set aside for nearly 2,000 years for the commemoration of Christ’s resurrection following His crucifixion, the regime chose to declare a day of worship of gender goblins. This regime is evil and demonic. There is no other way of describing it at this point.
Ned Ryun
@nedryun
·
Mar 30
The Biden WH has declared Easter 2024 Transgender Day of Visibility. All Christians celebrating the resurrection of Christ, one of the highest holidays of Christianity, should take this as a massive slap in the face and understand it for what it is: pure hatred of Christianity.
Tommy Tuberville
@TTuberville
·
Mar 29
Because
@TheDemocrats
are a Satanic cult.
New York Post
@nypost
·
Mar 29
Religious-themed designs banned from White House Easter egg art contest https://trib.al/ELRQEJN
TaraBull

@TaraBull808
·
12h
Elon Musk says NY Governor Kathy Hochul ordering landmarks be lit up in transgender flag colors on Easter Sunday "seems unnecessarily divisive"
^^^And I say demonic and evil.