Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberland-63 vs Johnson Central-38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Keep your heads up Eagles.
I knew Cumberland would win but I thought it would be much closer than this! Congrats Skins.
Good try JC
wow congrats Cumberland.
I was at every game played in the morning session on Saturday. I was kind of disappointed in the way JC played against Cumberland. I thought they were just outhustled for every loose ball and rebound and let Cumberland have too many open shots. Hang in there JC...keep working hard and surely good things will happen.
The Eagles had it within 4 at half-time from what I herd, also Whdicker got hurt but nothing serious.
well if whiticker got hurt then that's preety much half there scoring so that had to hurt them bad!
57th crazer Wrote:well if whiticker got hurt then that's preety much half there scoring so that had to hurt them bad!
I heard Crum was their best player, so I doubt very seriously whoever whitaker is caused them to loose half of their scoring (please) from the looks of the score whitaker could have been on cloud 9 and they would have still took a beaten. Those harlan county boys from cumberland are pretty darn tough!!
It was relatively close when I got there in the 3rd quarter. Then Cumberland went on a huge run to cap it. Congrats Cumberland and for Johnson Central, keep your heads up.
Congrats Cumberland.
I haven't seen Cumberland play yet this season, but they must have a pretty good ball club! JC is probably somewhere in the middle of the road as far as the 15th is concerned and they seemed to handle them easily.
Congrats Cumberland.
Another strong showing by the Eagles, they must be playing their best basketball right now.
Congrats Cumberland
good job Cumby!
Is Comberland for real.
I watched that game and the pressure that Cumberland applied was impressive. It was close the first half mostly from Cumberland make some early morning turnovers. I don't what was said at halftime, but they locked JC down in the 3rd. So are they for real, in my opinion yes. Would have like to see them play in that second session.
Cumberland is no doubt for real, now that they have everybody healthy I think they will continue to show how for real they are. Dominant inside play, excellent veteran guard play and tenacious defense is a tremendous formula for success. Lookout Kentucky there is a hungry beast from Harlan County on the loose!!!