Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Do I Start in Fantasy This Week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earnest Graham or Adrian Peterson? I'm starting LT no matter what as my first back, but Graham's found the endzone a lot this year and he's playing a horrible Falcons D at home; Peterson's been a man child all year, but last week was his first week back from injury and he got 3 yards on 14 rushes. However, besides for an 84 yard run, they all but shut-down Chester Taylor as well.

I'm in the semi-finals of a big money league, so I'd appreciate the help. List the reasoning behind your choice as well, whether it be just a hunch or hunch based on things or whatever.

Who do I start?
I like Graham in this week. I dont see Minny pounding AP like they did earlier in the year, especially when I believe they will have a comfortable lead Monday nite and not have to have a big game out of him. Either way, you are in alot better shape than me...Portis at one, and still havent decided between the other A Peterson or Chester, for the same reason as mentioned earlier...i think he will get the bulk of the late game carries, to keep from gettin YOUR Peterson beat on. As you can see, my RB's havent exactly carried me this season.
Graham is the safer play, but you know Peterson is capable of a monster...really what ya needin. If sumthin safe and reliable will do it, go Graham. If ya think ya need a big game, maybe ya risk it with AP. Good luck.
I've riden Graham for a long time & he's come through. He catches so many passes that he can score points even when the team is behind. I would only play Peterson if I were a big underdog & needed someone to have a huge game. I'm doing that in my ESPN league this week, playing Maroney because I'm way behind & he could have 6 TD's in that snow bowl tomorrow, it's a league where each playoff matchup is 2 weeks.