Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they play moday night. Who do you think will win??
valley.
Valley will win this one. Should be fun, though, to see Spears back at his sideline antics. East Ridge has some very talented players. Valley should not overlook this game. Take care of business, Lady Kats.

Good luck to both teams. Play hard.
yea, east ridge does have some good players, but they are all very young. valley has the expeirience and the talent to go along with it.
I'm going with my ladykats - but good luck to both teams.
I think that it will be a good game to see as long as East Ridge plays smart and doesn't give up!! Good Luck Lady Wrriors!!
im going with valley but i want to wish both teams good luck
SHould be a great atmosphere. Good luck to both teams!
Shelby Valley
Lady Warriors by 4 in OT
really don't know much on either of these teams, but im guessing valley.
Valley won, but ER had the game the first and second quarters. They gave it up in the second half. They should have won.
Bballgirl #11 Wrote:Valley won, but ER had the game the first and second quarters. They gave it up in the second half. They should have won.

I'm sitting here watching the game on WPRG and the score is 48-26... It's hard to say that East Ridge should have won with such a lopsided score...
Bballgirl #11 Wrote:Valley won, but ER had the game the first and second quarters. They gave it up in the second half. They should have won.

SV 1st quarter 20 SV 2nd 12

ER 15 ER 4

How can you say ER had it?

Congrats to both teams for a exciting game.
Come on now,anyone who watched the game could see better.Youall better be glad Coach Alvin didn't play his starting five much the second half or it would have been worst.
Congrats Valley on the win,good luck in your upcoming games!
Congrats Lady Kats!!!
Congrats Lady Kats and Coach Alvin. Saw some really great things last night - nice to see Roberts knock down the three and especially nice to see the entire bench play in the fourth quarter. Good experience for those girls.
East Ridge was playing great the first and second quarter and probably could have been a lot closer game if they would have stayed at that pace but with all the valley girls knocking them down and running them to death they kinda just gave up...and i wish they hadn't...god luck next time girls!!
why was coach alvin coaching last night where was the head coach at?
Good District win last night valley....The head coach couldnt be there because he was sick..
congrats to valley on the big win...
Tough loss for the Ridge...
Get win for the Lady Kats
i can't wait for them to play again er has improved and are in shape trust me !!!!! I watched them play and they was allover the floor!!!!!! so we will see when they play again!!! GO WARRIORS
sports chick Wrote:i can't wait for them to play again er has improved and are in shape trust me !!!!! I watched them play and they was allover the floor!!!!!! so we will see when they play again!!! GO WARRIORS

You're kidding, right? East Ridge IS a much-improved team, and I think the girls should be proud of themselves. But your coach even said you're not in the same league as Valley. Johnny Alvin beat ER on their home floor, handily, with the end of the bench in the last five minutes of the game.

Anything can happen. ER COULD possibly beat SV in some situation. But, it's just not likely. Seriously, we could have beat you 40 points that night. Now, it might be a 15 point game. But, good luck the rest of the season.
Congrats Valley!
This game was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Closed...