Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where did you get your username?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed a lot of creative usernames, and I, for one, have often been confused as a Johnson Central or "Eagle" supporter. However, my name has nothing to do with a sports team.

So where did you get your username from? I think we've done this before, but we have new members all the time.

Mine, is the title of a song....."Comfort Eagle" by Cake.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've noticed a lot of creative usernames, and I, for one, have often been confused as a Johnson Central or "Eagle" supporter. However, my name has nothing to do with a sports team.

So where did you get your username from?

Mine, is the title of a song....."Comfort Eagle" by Cake.

God told me, as HE sat upon my ran hand. Big Grin
Nickname from high school.
I made my username by using the school and the year I graduated..
mine is from my school mascot and the yeat i will graduate in.
I got my name from the school's mascot and my current occupation.
College I will be going to and a saying people use about it.
"A League Of Their Own"
my last name and football and basketball number.
I just love the sport
Stands for Blackcat and my old football number.
Actually seems like I use PLAYBOY as HEF would do it, but actually I like to use it as a sports terminology and the #5 comes from my Great Uncle, Paul Hornung's number. For you that don't know, he played for the Packers back in the day.
Mascot and football Number
The bulldog on Rob and Big.
My nickname is Fuzzy, so I got it from the saying "Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear...".
From a guy I know who says "lookayanner' when he sees something he wants you to look at, like a deer in a field.
My favorite football player ever! Jared Lorenzen!
ronald_reagan Wrote:God told me, as HE sat upon my ran hand. Big Grin
Were you trying to fondle him ???
Chuck Taylor Wrote:Were you trying to fondle him ???

Jesus and Ronnie love you.... Big Grin
Im a Tide football fan. My nickname has been Hoss forever. And I was #32 my junior and senior year, lol..
The most random thing i could think of at the time!
Mine comes from the traditional Pikeville fan cheer in which one member of the crowd screams HAIL PIKEVILLE! and the crowd repeats it this is done 3 times then the person yelling the chant says HAIL (name opponent here) and the crowd screams HAIL NO! This is a great and original cheer. So original in fact that Prestonsburg copied theres off us. Ive always said Pikeville should sue LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Mine comes from the traditional Pikeville fan cheer in which one member of the crowd screams HAIL PIKEVILLE! and the crowd repeats it this is done 3 times then the person yelling the chant says HAIL (name opponent here) and the crowd screams HAIL NO! This is a great and original cheer. So original in fact that Prestonsburg copied theres off us. Ive always said Pikeville should sue LOL!!!!

Doesn't seem to ever help them though. Big Grin Either of the two teams, in fact.
Quite possibly the best SNL sketch ever...

(Either that or Schmitt's Gay, but I didn't want that in my username) Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:Quite possibly the best SNL sketch ever...

(Either that or Schmitt's Gay, but I didn't want that in my username) Smile

I've got a fever.. and the only prescription.. is more COWBELL!

--------------

watch snl tonight? and last night?

Last night was the Christmas special... and tonight they had the best of Farley, and then the regular show... it was great!!!!
I made mine back in 2000 I think, on another site. I was just trying to make something random up so I thought of the character Alf and added on a little bit to it. 21 has nothing to do with me really, I was just trying to throw people off to who I was. Just figured I'd keep the name the way it was though now since I've grown attached to it Smile
alfus21 Wrote:21 has nothing to do with me really, I was just trying to throw people off to who I was.

Good thing no one found out who you were. Rolleyes Smile
ronald_reagan Wrote:Good thing no one found out who you were. Rolleyes Smile

Yeah no kidding. I opened my mouth and spilled the beans to a couple people in the first 2 weeks. No big deal though.
:o My son plays on the line for Belfry...I just thought it was cute...like me! Ilike the use of alliteration, too.:Cheerlead
I just started out selling shoes. Then Converse asked if they could use my name. :Clap:
Pages: 1 2