Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 47 Hazard 44 (OT) (14th Region Semifinal)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Powell County High School.

Will add more details and thoughts (you can also see the game updates thread) shortly.

Bobcats will get the winner of Perry County Central and Knott County Central in the regional final.
This thread would be on fire if the bobcats had lost! Congrats to breathitt, beat a tough hazard team
Great win Bobcats but the luck runs out next game. Perry wins by 11.
Congrats bobcats tough game an exciting down to the buzzer hazard lost it for themselves but there is always next year!!!
Bobcats just establishing dominance. Gimme cats by 13 over commies in the chip
Robert keep letting them talk! Bobcats love being an underdog!
The Bobcats will dominate Perry. Bobcats are headed to Lexington!
You must be joking or mad because coach not playing your child.
These two teams have only played once this year a couple months ago. Breathitt won by 15. That being said, Perry is playing much better now but, to Breathitt’s benefit Braxton Terry didn’t play in that game. Kid makes a difference. So should be a good game but I like Breathitt’s chances.
(03-09-2024, 08:36 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]The Bobcats will dominate Perry. Bobcats are headed to Lexington!
Wow! Funny how things change. Just a couple weeks ago you had not faith and Honeycutt had to go. Now you’re riding the coattail. Fans like you make me sick. Perry will lay the smack down on them and make them like it.
Honeycut made some adjustments at halftime. Big Al got out of the zone and started playing man which the bobcats responded better to. I still can’t understand why he went to man after halftime. Great win. Bobcats let’s not over look this pcc team they are a different team from a month ago. Good luck bobcats and I’m going with them 60-57
Great win by Bobcats. I think they defeat Perry by a small margin Monday night.
Breathitt will embarrass Perry Monday night!
Posters, I would suggest that you keep your posts on topic.
One more off topic post, and the thread will be closed and the poster gets a 3 day vacation from BGR