Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins vs Pike Central - 12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will come out on top?:popcorn:
ill have to say central by 15+...
I think it will be a good game, with the Hawks winning by 8.

Good luck to both.
This board has no confidence in Jenkins at all. Smile
Pike Central.
The Hawks get back on track here.
Pike Central by 7
Central should win this game. probably one of 8 they will win all year.
PC
Pike Central by 20 or so.
sponci Wrote:Central should win this game. probably one of 8 they will win all year.
they will win more then 8 games...they strated slow but played extremely well last night...this is a better team then what people think...
I don't know but I'm going with Jenkins by 5. Thats if they really play the way I know they can.
I know this really dont mean much but they played a couple times in summer ball and central came out VERY CONVINCINGLY on top...I hope for the same outcome...
sherman14 Wrote:I don't know but I'm going with Jenkins by 5. Thats if they really play the way I know they can.

Do you see Jenkins ever getting beat? :confused:
Hey I bleed Green I have to support my team.
sherman14 Wrote:Hey I bleed Green I have to support my team.

Predicting a win over every team you play isn't 'support'. There's a difference between wanting a team to win, and being realistic.

I'm a huge Duke fan. I bleed blue... but that doesn't mean I think that they're gonna win every game. Although... Big Grin (at 11-0, 2-0 against top 25, averaging 93 points a game... Maybe they will win them all?) Big Grin
What time is this game?
meade is playing well. hope he stays in the game.
the crowd saw slone win it for the hawks. 1 basket is still a win! good job .
sponci Wrote:the crowd saw slone win it for the hawks. 1 basket is still a win! good job .
PC got an early Christmas gift. Way too much time was put back on the clock before Slone hit the shot.
THIS game would have went to jenkins if they could have hit some free throws.
Sounds like you got one took from you BIG GREEN. THis team can be a dangerous team when they play to there capability! Just ask JBS last year in the first round of the district! They just need to quit being so inconsistent...Pike Central is a solid team..Congrats Hawks on the win! Keep working CAVS!
7 for 19 from the free throw line. Cavs should have won. Too much time put back on the clock and the ball was placed at half court rather than back on the baseline where it should have been. Went from ball being on the endline with 2.9 seconds to halfcourt with 4.9 seconds, game tied.
the ball was placed where it should have been...adkins was crossing half court when timeout was called...the clock continued to run...time was put back on and they took it out from the side..the game was not taken from jenkins...Central lead the whole game...
Stop whining about it. Pike Central won the game, and Jenkins lost. It's time to move on. Just congratulate them, and go on. Congratulations Hawks!
congrats Hawks! keep it up
Hey I was almost right we lost by two with some bad calls.
sherman14 Wrote:Hey I was almost right we lost by two with some bad calls.

Rolleyes