Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 59 Betsy Layne 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happen to BL in this game?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:What happen to BL in this game?
May be time to start playing the freshman more.
I just don't get Betsy Layne whatsoever, lol..
Let's give credit where credit is due.... Phelps has a decent B-ball team this year. Those kids work as hard or harder than any of the teams playing. Just because they are a SMALL single A school don't think those kids can't play ball.

Congrats PHS on a great win!!
Oh I agree..Phelps will always play you as hard or harder than almost any team you face in any sport. I think anoyone who has ever played against the Hornets will agree to that. They have good guard play in Hunt, and when you have good guard play in the mountains, you are going to win games..Not taking anything away and did not mean my post to sound like that if it did...Great win Hornets!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Oh I agree..Phelps will always play you as hard or harder than almost any team you face in any sport. I think anoyone who has ever played against the Hornets will agree to that. They have good guard play in Hunt, and when you have good guard play in the mountains, you are going to win games..Not taking anything away and did not mean my post to sound like that if it did...Great win Hornets!

Thank you and GREAT post!!
phs1986 Wrote:Let's give credit where credit is due.... Phelps has a decent B-ball team this year. Those kids work as hard or harder than any of the teams playing. Just because they are a SMALL single A school don't think those kids can't play ball.

Congrats PHS on a great win!!

I haven't got to see Phelps play yet this year.
Congrats Hornets!
Congrats Hornets!