Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Austin Moore named Estill County Head Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former Engineer great Austin Moore has been named the new head football coach at Estill County.
I firmly believe this is the right hire and I expect Coach Moore to be at Estill for a very, very long time.
Did he wear jersey #10 for the Engineers?
AD hires himself, imagine that.
Congratulations!!!
(02-17-2024, 10:46 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]AD hires himself, imagine that.

Principal plus school board is the ones who made the hire. Not the AD. 

Mike Tate, former Engineer assistant from years ago and former Berea head coach, again from years ago, was also an applicant.
(02-17-2024, 11:51 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2024, 10:46 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]AD hires himself, imagine that.

Principal plus school board is the ones who made the hire. Not the AD. 

Mike Tate, former Engineer assistant from years ago and former Berea head coach, again from years ago, was also an applicant.

Cover it up however you want.
(02-17-2024, 04:56 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]I firmly believe this is the right hire and I expect Coach Moore to be at Estill for a very, very long time.

Does this relieve him from AD duties?

I know most places now consider it a conflict of interest to be a HC and AD but I don't believe there are any rules against it.  I mean if its okay to Estill I'd say he made a great choice ... he's going to get AD stipend on top of HC Stipend on top of Admin pay.  Sounds like a no brainer to me !!!!