Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Warriors 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
play4pay Wrote:Not according to his wife's family.

Seems as if Joey will pursue the job according to mutiple sources in the Elkhorn community.
What is the latest on this issue of finding a coach at ER?
Almost time for Spring Practice, and they don't even have a coach; how does anyone expect them to actually win a game next year? I would love to see them start to turn things around but I believe they will, again, go 0-10 next year.
ER spring practice WILL NOT begin til one week after the Last game of the boys basketball team. As for the coaching deal. Robert Kiser informed me that East Ridge can not hire a coach legally til after the month waiver. But seeing how the job isnt posted on the KHSAA website I would assume the position is ready to be filed.
Well, like I said, best of luck to East Ridge but it really seems as if they are facing some incredible obstacles in getting the program off the ground.
CoachB Wrote:Get into the game ERblue4ever, I resigned weeks ago. FYI, I had the one losing season at BL which was my first year. Do your research in my 18 years of coaching there is many more wins than loses. Since you possess such a wealth of knowledge, they may want to hire you as the head coach!

I wouldnt sweat it Coach B.....dont waist your time arguing with idiots theyll just bring you down to there level then beat you with there experience..
what if the warriors was to get joey thacker as a head coach this year how would the year be then?
p_casey#21 Wrote:what if the warriors was to get joey thacker as a head coach this year how would the year be then?

0-10!
Capt. DH Wrote:0-10!

Its funny how you could predict our record before spring practice even starts, You probally dont even know anything about the East Ridge Warrior Football program besides their record!
warriorpride Wrote:Its funny how you could predict our record before spring practice even starts, You probally dont even know anything about the East Ridge Warrior Football program besides their record!

That record was 0-10 last year, and they haven't really done anything to make anyone believe they would be improved this year.
I dont understand what your saying. I know our record was 0-10(2-8) but what are you talking about havent done anything to make anyone believe? Who has done anything this early in the preseason? We dont start spring practice til after basketball season is over so I dont know what your making your decisions on. But if you mean lifting then ER has been lefting snice a week after their last game.
i think that we would get better than last year if he was to come to ER because ER has never had a weight lifting program and we do now and were getting stronger already so that is gonna help alot and we got more players coming out this year.joey thacker comes from a sucessfull football program so i think that he would be able to turn things around for the warriors.
how long has the head coaching job been posted?
Its not posted on the KHSAA website. But I believe ER can hire a coach on the 19th. that would be the month waiver snice Coach B steped down.
i think that the program would end up turning around if joey was to get the job.
CoachB Wrote:Get into the game ERblue4ever, I resigned weeks ago. FYI, I had the one losing season at BL which was my first year. Do your research in my 18 years of coaching there is many more wins than loses. Since you possess such a wealth of knowledge, they may want to hire you as the head coach!

haha u tell em coach :thumpsup:
warriorpride Wrote:I dont understand what your saying. I know our record was 0-10(2-8) but what are you talking about havent done anything to make anyone believe? Who has done anything this early in the preseason? We dont start spring practice til after basketball season is over so I dont know what your making your decisions on. But if you mean lifting then ER has been lefting snice a week after their last game.

I'm just saying that if you don't have a coach to guide a program in the offseason it makes it difficult to succeed in the following year. I just think that it puts East Ridge in too big of a hole to dig themselves out of to be any better next year. But, I really really hope you guys prove me wrong next year.:thumpsup:
who and all is up for the job
we should have a pretty good talented o-line this they are all pretty big boys to.
Have you heard rumors of Big Wes and Sherman leaving?
warriorpride Wrote:Its not posted on the KHSAA website. But I believe ER can hire a coach on the 19th. that would be the month waiver snice Coach B steped down.
They cant hire a coach until 30 days after the job was posted.
big wes aint leaving he has been working hard every since we started weight lifting i dont know about sherman though.
Yea I know that now wes stoped me in the lunchroom today and said he had no clue who started that rumor. Big Wes is going to be a beast next year if he keeps working hard...
warriorpride Wrote:Yea I know that now wes stoped me in the lunchroom today and said he had no clue who started that rumor. Big Wes is going to be a beast next year if he keeps working hard...

Who's Big Wes?(How big is he and what position does he play?)
big wes (wesley ray) is about 6'3 and about 300 pounds and move prety quick for his size and he plays tackle.every lineman that were gonna have is about at least 225 or more all the way across.and our returning back is about 190 to 200 pounds and were gonna have alot of speed next year hopefully tyler pig can step up and make some things happen at wr.tyler bentley is another good one with hands he can catch really good.i think that if we keep working hard in the weight room we should improve this year no more 1-9,2-8,or 0-10.
p_casey#21 Wrote:big wes (wesley ray) is about 6'3 and about 300 pounds and move prety quick for his size and he plays tackle.every lineman that were gonna have is about at least 225 or more all the way across.and our returning back is about 190 to 200 pounds and were gonna have alot of speed next year hopefully tyler pig can step up and make some things happen at wr.tyler bentley is another good one with hands he can catch really good.i think that if we keep working hard in the weight room we should improve this year no more 1-9,2-8,or 0-10.

That's good. How strong is everybody getting?
our workout was pretty tough at first but every body went up at least 15 to 20 pound on everything iam hoping the my brother bryan can step in at qb and lead us to the schools first playoff game this year.
p_casey#21 Wrote:Big Wes (Wesley Ray) is about 6'3 and about 300 pounds and moves pretty quick for his size and he plays tackle. Every lineman that were gonna have is about at least 225 or more all the way across. And our returning back is about 190 to 200 pounds and were gonna have alot of speed next year, hopefully Tyler Pigg can step up and make some things happen at WR. Tyler Bentley is another good one with hands he can catch really good. I think that if we keep working hard in the weight room we should improve this year no more 1-9, 2-8,or 0-10.

Best post iv ever read...couldnt have said better myself.
spring ball starts not this monday but next monday and they will announce our coach by then.
if the casey brothers work really hard year after year to get stronger and faster, they will be a force to be recokend with on both sides of the ball.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5