Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin Co. 75 Hazard 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard led most of the game, the cards go on a huge run to finish the 3rd quarter and close this one out.
Good night for 15th v 14th
You never know how Martin County is going to play.
Rumor has it P. Davis has left the Martin County team. Any truth to this?
It was announced on D&D last night that he had stepped away. He did not play against Hazard so I would say it is the truth.
(02-14-2024, 03:03 PM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]It was announced on D&D last night that he had stepped away. He did not play against Hazard so I would say it is the truth.
I think that will hurt them come tournament time. He was their best on ball defender and arguably best 3 point shooter. Losing Duff and now Davis will be hard on the Cardinals
Is Davis sick? Or is it a not happy issue?
That's a big hit for Martin County because he was a great role player.
I really thought that losing Davis would hurt. But after they beat Hazard without him, maybe they have someone else who they think can give them what Davis could. Didnt watch the game so idk who or if they played anyone else that wasn’t in the rotation before. But I know they got two guys that played in the JV tournament that would absolutely be rotation players on any other team in the region if not starters on most teams
I think Martin can win the 15th. Someone mentioned earlier you never know how Martin will come out and play. I think Hazard is the same way. Hazard will score 70 something one game against a good Martin team and 50 against a mediocre Clay Co team.
Hazard’s schedule is weak. That is the reason they struggle on road against good teams.