Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central-83. Breathitt -78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Floyd Central- 83 Breathitt- 78

Breathitt with a D-1 player scoring everytime he gets the ball why in the world would any coach go away from your D-1 player? Please go back to Knott!
(02-10-2024, 11:03 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]Floyd Central- 83 Breathitt- 78

Breathitt with a D-1 player scoring everytime he gets the ball why in the world would any coach go away from your D-1 player? Please go back to Knott!
Did breathitt rebound the ball well this game?
(02-11-2024, 12:42 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2024, 11:03 PM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]Floyd Central- 83 Breathitt- 78

There’s not a team in the region can rebound the ball with Breathitt. This is Parkway and T2 outstanding coach!
(02-11-2024, 03:45 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2024, 12:42 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: [ -> ]

There’s not a team in the region can rebound the ball with Breathitt. This is Parkway and T2 outstanding coach!
I disagree with you but to be completely honest. If this is this case and breathitt is the best rebounding team, is that really an achievement? The 14th region is so weak that it’s not like you’ve won anything to be known as the best rebounding team, best scoring, or just the overall best team in a terribly weak region.
Let’s here from Parkway and tommy2 more scalloped potatoes ??

(02-11-2024, 09:53 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]Let’s hear from Parkway and tommy2 more scalloped potatoes ??
please get on here and defend this lackadaisical girls coach!
Let’s be honest here, outside of Sperry and Bellamy Breathitt just isn’t that good. However, in a week 14th region I think Breathitt still is one of about 3 or 4 teams that can legitimately have a shot to win the region. (Breathitt, Hazard, Knott, possibly Perry have a shot and the rest of the region is just playing basketball to have a season)
Gladiator must really live a horrible life to get on here and act like he does. It don’t matter how talented a player is or how good a coach is, you will lose games. Geez.
(02-11-2024, 11:22 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]Gladiator must really live a horrible life to get on here and act like he does. It don’t matter how talented a player is or how good a coach is, you will lose games. Geez.
FC has a 10-12 record and Breathitt has the top team in the region and a D-1 player that is scoring every time he gets the ball and you go away from that?? How can anyone defend coaching like that how?? Now Breathitt is 14-9 wow that’s some great coaching!
(02-11-2024, 11:30 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2024, 11:22 AM)BlackHawk Wrote: [ -> ]Gladiator must really live a horrible life to get on here and act like he does. It don’t matter how talented a player is or how good a coach is, you will lose games. Geez.
FC has a 10-12 record and Breathitt has the top team in the region and a D-1 player that is scoring every time he gets the ball and you go away from that?? How can anyone defend coaching like that how?? Now Breathitt is 14-9 wow that’s some great coaching!

That’s easy. Let Sperry get his points and stop/contain everyone else. You keep calling Sperry a D1 player, I just don’t see it myself. Talented yes…. D1…. Not a chance imo
Maybe just maybe Breathitt isn’t very good. Only had one starter returning. Make me sick. Gladiator your so childish.
This is a nice win for Floyd Central.
(02-11-2024, 10:27 AM)Bulldog19 Wrote: [ -> ]Let’s be honest here, outside of Sperry and Bellamy Breathitt just isn’t that good. However, in a week 14th region I think Breathitt still is one of about 3 or 4 teams that can legitimately have a shot to win the region. (Breathitt, Hazard, Knott, possibly Perry have a shot and the rest of the region is just playing basketball to have a season)
This is the truth right here. Sperry had a great game. Bellamy had a good half. Hamilton didn’t show up. Gross is going to have to get more physical and shoot the ball when he’s under the basket. Terry will be terry. 14th is terrible so breathitt has a shot at rupp to play one round is it. Honeycuts doing a fine job with what he has. IMO sperry is not a D1 player. Maybe a small college but def not a high level D1 player. Not knocking him as he’s great in the 14th but when players stick him and guard him he goes to crap.
This game in my opinion just came down to coaching. Making the right moves and getting the ball to the right player. John Noble would have won this game.