Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone traveled to UAE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Significant other and I are booked for a trip to the UAE for the first week in April.

Anyone ever been?
(02-09-2024, 04:44 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Significant other and I are booked for a trip to the UAE for the first week in April.

Anyone ever been?

You couldn't pay me enough money to go there.  Congrats to you all though.  I hope you all have a safe trip.
(02-09-2024, 04:44 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Significant other and I are booked for a trip to the UAE for the first week in April.

Anyone ever been?

Dubai or Abu Dahbi? Or both?

There's something for everyone. You'll also see a level of luxury that is unmatched.

Going to assume that the Burg Khalifa is already on your list. Recommend doing the aquarium in Dubai. F1 formula track if that's something that you're into too. Old Dubai is interesting too.
(02-10-2024, 05:44 PM)Cactus Jack Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyone ever been?

Dubai or Abu Dahbi? Or both?

There's something for everyone. You'll also see a level of luxury that is unmatched.

Going to assume that the Burg Khalifa is already on your list. Recommend doing the aquarium in Dubai. F1 formula track if that's something that you're into too. Old Dubai is interesting too.
Yes those are on the list. It is an industry/business trip as well so there are things we can’t do, but those are on it.
sand, lots of sand
(02-11-2024, 03:02 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]sand, lots of sand

I'm going to have to start saving these little gems. lol

No lies told.
(02-11-2024, 06:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

I would love that, you could make a picture book of them for me.
(02-15-2024, 08:18 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2024, 06:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

I would love that, you could make a picture book of them for me.

$50
https://youtu.be/OG46Qpmy85U?si=fq8k0vR7jpXyivNC

Ever seen Sam Kinison’s take on sand? Freaking hilarious. I miss that guy.
^^^Yes, Kinison was awesome.

Did you know that Kinison started out being a Pentecostal preacher? I always felt so badly for him; his life was an aggregation of tragedies.
(02-16-2024, 05:22 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/OG46Qpmy85U?si=fq8k0vR7jpXyivNC

Ever seen Sam Kinison’s take on sand? Freaking hilarious. I miss that guy.
Kinison was one of my dad's favorite comedians.
Sun, lots of sun.