Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 56 Pike Central 51.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great game neither deserved to lose. East Ridge 3-0
Thats what i figured. Told you guys East Ridge is got it this year!

Congrats Warriors
Its not so much that ER has it this year, but that Central does not.
Pike Central's players hate eachother out on the court and its obvious.
Until they learn to play together, they won't get out of the 60th district.
Anyways,
Congrats Warriors on a 3-0 start.
NICE....coach Ratliff has the warriors playin smart and tough!!!!
Wow ,whats Up With Pike Central.
Congrats ER.
ballcrazy Wrote:Wow ,whats Up With Pike Central.

They don't play like a team. They act like they can't stand eachother out there. It's sad.
very sad...i hate when that happens to a team...Congratulations Warriors!!!
Congrats ER
Congrats ER on a big win!!! Guys who do you think the player of the game was?
Big Congrats East Ridge. I can't believe the Warriors are 3-0!
Congrats ER. Way to get off to a 3-0 start!
I picked PCC --- shows what I know! congrats ER!
GRATZ ER!! anyone know any stats?
Another real strong defensive game by the warriors. Those quick hands of nos. 2, 4, 10 and 12 got some of the hawks frustrated and they lost their composure late in the game. Another great game plan by coach Ratliff.
If...Then Wrote:Thats what i figured. Told you guys East Ridge is got it this year!

Congrats Warriors

HAHA...you didn't say anything about ER winning...

This is what you picked...
Pike Cental: 76
East Ridge: 59

This is the thread where you picked ER to get beat down...
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=29073
yeah so Central05..i dont know where you get your ideas about central players not liking each other...i know them very well and they are all very good friends..this team will suprise a lot of people later in the season...they just havnt started clicking yet, they have a new coach and alot of players who get alot of playing time that have never played nething more then jv....once everything gets settled in and the inexpierienced players get comfortable with their rolls central will be able to make a good run in the tournament...There record dosnt show the whole story..theyve been in everygame theyve played in if not lead the whole game..when starters get into foul trouble and they are forced to sub. they lose alot right now...but into the saeson they will be ok...Centrals first 5 can play with any1...they scrimmaged henry clay b4 the sseason and beat them 2 quarters and loss 2...Off to a slow start but will come together
congrats er, but i do hate that when er wins, everyone thinks its just because the other team played bad- i mean er is better than what everyone thought they would be, and i think they are winning because they are good- not just because everyone else is bad.
vundy33 Wrote:HAHA...you didn't say anything about ER winning...

This is what you picked...
Pike Cental: 76
East Ridge: 59

This is the thread where you picked ER to get beat down...
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=29073

:moon:
This is unreal, no disrespect to ER..Congratulations to you!!!! But, boys blame your coach not yourselves. He needs to come back down to earth and do his job. Phelps could be their only win this year, with the new coach and they way he chooses and controls his players. Sorry guys...
ZAG Wrote:yeah so Central05..i dont know where you get your ideas about central players not liking each other...i know them very well and they are all very good friends..this team will suprise a lot of people later in the season...they just havnt started clicking yet, they have a new coach and alot of players who get alot of playing time that have never played nething more then jv....once everything gets settled in and the inexpierienced players get comfortable with their rolls central will be able to make a good run in the tournament...There record dosnt show the whole story..theyve been in everygame theyve played in if not lead the whole game..when starters get into foul trouble and they are forced to sub. they lose alot right now...but into the saeson they will be ok...Centrals first 5 can play with any1...they scrimmaged henry clay b4 the sseason and beat them 2 quarters and loss 2...Off to a slow start but will come together

The fact is Zag, is I am under no circumstances putting down Pike Central. You act as if you are in defense mode. I never said that the players from PC didn't like eachother. I said they had dislike for one another ON THE COURT. It is evident in every game they have played that there is frustration on all the players faces all the time. I see selfishness with the ball 50% of the time. If the Hawks don't start feeding Hamilton in the post and stop worrying about their individual stats, this team goes no where. I as much as anyone want to see them succeed, but you cannot succeed when you don't play together.
Congrats Guys on the win. Everyone on here should shut up about who picked who to win so stop arguing,its not like it matters anyway.
I dont see how hamilton isnt getting the ball...he takes over 70 % of thier shots...hes a good player but more often then not hes one of the most selfish players on the floor
ZAG Wrote:I dont see how hamilton isnt getting the ball...he takes over 70 % of thier shots...hes a good player but more often then not hes one of the most selfish players on the floor

If you think Hamilton takes 70% of PC's shots, either A.)You havent been to one of the Hawk's games or B.) You my friend, are blind.
Central05 Wrote:If you think Hamilton takes 70% of PC's shots, either A.)You havent been to one of the Hawk's games or B.) You my friend, are blind.

I would say hamilton shot 10 or more 3 pointers in the game.
PCC has lost two close games and people are already jumping to conclusions. Come on! let the kids play. It is early. Don't jump off the bandwagon. Support your team. East Ridge is playing well.

Good luck to both teams!
congrats to East Ridge,one thing Central did not do last night did'nt block out and rebound and stood around on offense.
Good Job Warriors! way to get off with a 3-0 start
ronald_reagan Wrote::moon:

when i said thats what i figured i meant when central was down i figured theyd get backthrown. And i said east ridge has got it back in another thread about the upcoming basketball season
Pages: 1 2