Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lex Cath vs Lex Christian predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This looks to be a pretty important game for so early in the season. It is hard to go against the shooting of Christian but with the graduation of London they just dont have the same leadership or ability to move the ball around. Lexington Catholic has 3 players that can dribble drive you to death and hit that 3 from the outside. I am thinking this game will be close with Catholic winning by 4 or 5....
Lex Cath.
Catholic BIG
I dont see it being a win by a BIG margin due to Catholic having "0" inside presence for a post game. It all depends on how well they cut and shoot against the 3-2 zone that Christian plays. They never man anyone and will come out in a 2-2-1 slow you down press and fall back into a zone. It should be a close game but who knows these are teenage girls and anything can happen.
I would have to say Catholic
Seems I was close... Lex Cath 74 Lex Christian 68..... I said 4 or 5 pointer and it ended up being 6...... Lexington Catholics only loss this year is to Paul Laurence Dunbar..... Wonder what the rankings will look like now???? #1 Christian beat by Catholic... #2 Catholic beaten by Dunbar....