Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PBurg 65 Paintsville 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent game and Keathley is a player!!
Paintsville is terrible
Is prestonsburg the team to beat in 58th? Who host this year
(01-11-2024, 11:11 PM)SlickRick Wrote: [ -> ]Paintsville is terrible

Young and got some kids who can score.

They can’t guard at all though. Terrible defensively
Up and down entertaining game with momentum swinging all over the place. Paintsville dominated the 1st quarter, Prestonsburg dominated the 3rd quarter and the beginning of the 4th, but Paintsville rallied from down 14 or 15 to make it a 1 point game with a chance to win thanks to some brutal Prestonsburg turnovers late that give the Tigers a chance to win. Blackcats fortunately made a stop on the final possession to seal the win and advance one to the second round of the 15th All A.

Prestonsburg has a gritty team and I thought they played great in the 3rd quarter tonight. They played excellent defense, they rebounded the ball well, and that led to easy buckets on the other end. Defense leads to offense and that's what got Pburg to the lead and why they won this game.

Go Blackcats!
Very competitive and entertaining ballgame! P Burg tried their best to give it away at the end but was able to get the defensive stop to get out with the win. Both teams left it all on the floor!

(01-11-2024, 11:10 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent game and Keathley is a player!!
Keathley is one of the most impressive freshmen I’ve watched. His ability to get to the rim is the best in the 15th Region.
You can’t get a 5 second call with 7 seconds left and a 1 point lead, taking the ball out under your opponents basket with a timeout in your pocket. Wow. They were up 15 in the 4th quarter and melted down.
(01-11-2024, 11:10 PM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent game and Keathley is a player!!
Keathley is one of the most impressive freshmen I’ve watched. His ability to get to the rim is the best in the 15th Region. Paintsville freshmen Brock Woods and Lauffer also had a big game!
Paintsville is so up and down!