Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region All A predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To me it looks like a Martin County/Pikeville final. 

Martin side of the bracket does have the better teams in Shelby Valley and a Betsy Lane
Martin county is probably more vulnerable than Pikeville but I think it has more to do with the way they are playing than Shelby Valley or Betsy Layne being good.
This is the weakest 15th region since late 90s from top to bottom girls also except for pike!
Pikeville wins 15th region All A beating Martin county in a close one.
Martin County looked impressive in their win over East Ridge last night.

I think it will definitely be Martin and Pikeville in a very close finals.
Prestonsburg vs Paintsville opening round should be a good one. I think Pikeville will come out of that side of the bracket however. Martin County should get by Valley fairly easily because Valley will have a hard time scoring with them. Somehow I think that game will be closer than it should be however. Beaty Layne and Martin County in semi could be a battle. I also like Pikeville and Martin County to get to the finals and this year Pikeville gets through in a close game. Should set up a big time game in the regional tournament later in February.