Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots 34 Steelers 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pittsburgh played a strong first half and had their chances to keep it close. But when you get opportunities against a team like New England you had better take advantage of them. Pittsburgh didn't and New England showed why they are the best team in the NFL. One minute it was 17-13 and next thing you know it's a 3 TD lead. The only way I see NE losing is if Belichick decides to rest his starters against the Giants. That would be the last regular season game in NY.
I dont see Belichick resting his starters...I believe that after the whole "spy game" stuff, he's out to prove that this is the best team to ever take the field. And it is. Pittsburgh played fairly well the first half, but New England simply weathered the storm and put my Steelers away. New England will pound the daylights out of everybody else on their schedule..And Tom Brady will crush Mannings 49 touchdown passes this year...I hate New England, but they are good. Man theyre good..
The Pats made some some kind of halftime adjustment, scoring 20 unanswered.
Just before halftime, I honestly thought the Steelers were going to win, maybe easily.

So much for the guarantee.
I hate New England, cannot wait until they get beat. Actually I hope they do go undefeated in the regular season so that the Colts will dethrone them in the post season. Many analysts on espn and nfl network have been saying their lack of a running game will hurt them in the long run and I really hope it does.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:I hate New England, cannot wait until they get beat. Actually I hope they do go undefeated in the regular season so that the Colts will dethrone them in the post season. Many analysts on espn and nfl network have been saying their lack of a running game will hurt them in the long run and I really hope it does.
I'd love to agree with them....but even the lack of a superior running game aint gonna hurt em as long as Brady keeps tossing 8 touchdowns a game..
I was almost in tears after this game, because it's one of those games were you know had you just executed where you usually do, we definitely would have had a shot to beat one of the best teams to ever play the game. I honestly don't think there the best ever, but they are **** good!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I'd love to agree with them....but even the lack of a superior running game aint gonna hurt em as long as Brady keeps tossing 8 touchdowns a game..

Think about how good they'll be next year when they take McFadden with the second overall pick.
BFritz Wrote:Think about how good they'll be next year when they take McFadden with the second overall pick.
Dont want to, lol..
They are an awesome team. They will no doubt win out. They are just way to good for everybody in the league.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Dont want to, lol..

No kidding; the NFL won't even be fun to watch next year.