Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Allen Central 12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts? i'll post mine later
If akers gets hot for south floyd then ill take my raiders but if not it could be a long night for the raiders...
South Floyd shouldn't stand a chance in this one. I see hammonds putting up 20 and crum putting up 30 for the rebs, and AC winning by around 25+
im gonna say if SF is hittin there shots then it will be a close game but if not then AC by 10+
I'm going to say the Rebels in this one, but I actually think it will be closer than most people. I don't expect it, but SF has an outside shot at an upset!
Allen Central by 22.
AC by 8
Im gonna go with AC in this one by atleast 20.
Hopefully it will be a good game.
I look for crum to have a long night.....kyle howell should shut him down.
LIPS Wrote:I look for crum to have a long night.....kyle howell should shut him down.

i wouldnt say shut him down...cause SF prolly wont run man AC's too quick
i got allen central by 15
Where is this game being played? Might go see this one. I think Akers and Crum will have a shootout but in the end, AC just has more weapons than the Raiders. I'm taking AC by 20.
PittFan Wrote:Where is this game being played? Might go see this one. I think Akers and Crum will have a shootout but in the end, AC just has more weapons than the Raiders. I'm taking AC by 20.

Hint: Look at the title.
WOW...way to pay attention to detail!!..Im such a retard...thanks though lol
PittFan Wrote:WOW...way to pay attention to detail!!..Im such a retard...thanks though lol

It's okay... We all have our brain farts.Smile
[INDENT]
PittFan Wrote:Where is this game being played? Might go see this one. I think Akers and Crum will have a shootout but in the end, AC just has more weapons than the Raiders. I'm taking AC by 20.
I agree with you that ac has more weapons but i dont think that anyone in this district wants to get in a shootout with akers....crum can shoot but cant hold a candle to akers when it comes to the three..
[/INDENT]
AC by 20+
I'l have to take the rebels by 20-30 points in this one.
South Floyd has no chance to win
AC by 20+
Yes SF is 0-6...AC is doing well, coming off a 20pt. win over p-burg...the point im trying to make is that these two teams are rivals...SF is down, AC is played good right now, If AC thinks they already got this game won before it gets started, their minds may change real quick when its late in the 3rd quarter and SF is right there with them...If AC gives SF confidence early, they may be in for a battle.
can sum 1 answer a question for me who plays 1st the girls or the boys...
check out khsaa.org on the the riherds scoreboard...
i think its boys then girls because when ac and pburg played the girls played first. But ill take ac by 20+..Crum is ridiculous and can shoot from anywhere he wants. Whatever akers does crum will match.
Allen Central by 18.
Runnin Rebels
i c AC taking this one by at least 15..Crum and hammonds should have a good nite and if they do it will be along night for SF..