Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
predictions??
i'm going with valley!!
I'll take Valley as well... Prestonsburg cannot find any offense at all so its going to be hard for them to pick up some wins.
valley..but good luck to both teams
Go Wildcats
Sv will win on talent alone. This team will most likely be on a downward spiral now that Rowe is head of the team.
People that has something bad to say about coaches should be band from posting. They usually are jealous or has an axe to grind. leave coaches and players alone.
MRC06 Wrote:Sv will win on talent alone. This team will most likely be on a downward spiral now that Rowe is head of the team.

why do you say they will be on a downward spiral since he is their coach??....he is a great coach the girls respect and love him and they have already improved!!...so i dont know why you said that
softball Wrote:why do you say they will be on a downward spiral since he is their coach??....he is a great coach the girls respect and love him and they have already improved!!...so i dont know why you said that

Agree 100% Big Grin
Great Coach And Soon Will Have A Great Team.
katsfan Wrote:Agree 100% Big Grin

thank you..lol
Is this game being played tonight?
yes tonight at valley 7:30
congrats to valley on the win!!!