Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GRC 82 Breathitt Co 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
82-53
GRC lit it up. Breathitt no match for them. Back to back games showed as Breathitt started down 15 before the first quarter was over. Good game for the cats though those are games you need to play in order to be ready in March. Ready for the wolves on tuesday now.
(12-17-2023, 03:14 AM)Badger Wrote: [ -> ]GRC lit it up. Breathitt no match for them. Back to back games showed as Breathitt started down 15 before the first quarter was over. Good game for the cats though those are games you need to play in order to be ready in March. Ready for the wolves on Tuesday now.
Back to back had nothing to do with it. GRC was also playing back to back.  Both GRC’s games were road games.
(12-17-2023, 03:14 AM)Badger Wrote: [ -> ]GRC lit it up. Breathitt no match for them. Back to back games showed as Breathitt started down 15 before the first quarter was over. Good game for the cats though those are games you need to play in order to be ready in March. Ready for the wolves on tuesday now.
Please stop making excuses for a team that plays buddy ball!
GRC only got Pike central by 13 and has shown signs of being in a young rebuilding stage but still pretty darn good with ashford. But getting ran out of the gym like breathitt did only shows that breathitt isn’t where they need to be and after the paintsville and Lc games, are not the favorites in the 14th regardless of what people say.
Everyone loves for Breathitt to struggle. I honestly don’t get it.
I don’t think everyone likes when breathitt struggles. I think the breathitt lovers needs to quit being so soft. Every school in the state gets critiqued good or bad and no one complains more than a few from breathitt. Pikeville seems to take a beating every game haha. Breathitt is the first to get praised when they play good but when they get beat by 30 or so it’s only nature to bash them some. Grow a set and quit being so sensitive. If you don’t like the criticism then play harder.