Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt 87 Madisonville 75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt is fun to watch. Sperry is a great team player and super talented. He makes everyone around him a better. Actually, all of them seem eager to share the ball. They get a real test tomorrow playing against GRC.
Breathitt looked really good tonight. Sperry played the best game I’ve ever seen him play in a bhs uniform. Honeycut is doing a fine job thus far.

Grc is down this year I’m curious to see how bhs measures up to them. Good luck bobcats.
Breathitt is legit fellas. A young team playing good fundamental unselfish ball this early is a great sign because they’re no where near their potential
(12-16-2023, 02:11 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt looked really good tonight. Sperry played the best game I’ve ever seen him play in a bhs uniform. Honeycut is doing a fine job thus far.

Grc is down this year I’m curious to see how bhs measures up to them. Good luck bobcats.
Hey Ding dong, GRC is ranked 13th in the state by the Courier Journal.
Yeah, GRC is looking pretty good so far this season. They are undefeated and will be tough for a mountain team to defeat
(12-16-2023, 02:50 PM)Night Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2023, 02:11 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]Breathitt looked really good tonight. Sperry played the best game I’ve ever seen him play in a bhs uniform. Honeycut is doing a fine job thus far.

Sportster they won the title two years ago and got runner up last year so a preseason rating of 13 is a down year for them. Ratings don’t mean a thing this time of year sportster.

Sportster I don’t know why your so bitter we both want the best for breathitt. Just because I call it as I see it sometimes doesn’t mean I don’t root for the bobcats. I’ve also praised them when they do good too. Cheer up it’s not always lollipops and rainbows sportster

Danville had a higher rpi than breathitt in football almost all year and they never won a game this year. So preseason rankings and rankings in general doesn’t mean a thing to me in high school sports. It’s really about how teams matchup against other teams.
Huge win last night, the boys are coming along and the black uniforms are best in region.
(12-16-2023, 04:27 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2023, 02:50 PM)Night Train Wrote: [ -> ]

Sportster they won the title two years ago and got runner up last year so a preseason rating of 13 is a down year for them. Ratings don’t mean a thing this time of year sportster.

Sportster I don’t know why your so bitter we both want the best for breathitt. Just because I call it as I see it sometimes doesn’t mean I don’t root for the bobcats. I’ve also praised them when they do good too. Cheer up it’s not always lollipops and rainbows sportster

Danville had a higher rpi than breathitt in football almost all year and they never won a game this year. So preseason rankings and rankings in general doesn’t mean a thing to me in high school sports. It’s really about how teams matchup against other teams.
Ranked 13th and undefeated this will most likely be Breathitt’s toughest game of the season. GRC down year is still a top 10 team in the state. You try and act like GRC is some kind of pushover this year. Take your medication you gonna need it because Breathitt gonna win a lot of games this year
Yeah I agree with you. Let me know where you sittin sportster and I’ll come cheer BHS on with you