Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 34 St. Xavier 28 (OT) - The Trinity Shamrocks Are The 6A State Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Shamrocks!

I went out on a limb and picked the Shamrocks in the pick'em, maybe it paid off!
Final Score.
Final
**** of a game and what a way to end the football season
congratulations trinity on winning the 2007 6A championship
WOW, what a game! Congrats Trinity!!!
yes, Congrats Trinity!

great season St. X!
Sad...**** it
Best game of the year ? I know its the best game of the state games this year. Congrats Trinity!!!
Best game I've ever listened to over the internet... By far!

Great way to end the season in the Bluegrass.
Come on St. X, how could you let this one get away?
so Highlands doesn't take the lead in most football titles in the state

They are tied again. Now at 17 a piece. Had Trinity lost, Highlands would have took the lead.
Congrats BHS on the pickem contest! I needed X to kick that field goal in Regulation.. Enjoyed the competition though..Congrats to Trinity as well.
mrfootball03 Wrote:so Highlands doesn't take the lead in most football titles in the state

They are tied again. Now at 17 a piece. Had Trinity lost, Highlands would have took the lead.

Thats Trinitys 18th isn't not ?
I cannot believe this outcome as well. IMO, the most shocking state finals outcomes and upsets in as long as I can remember. ST.X. just simply blew this one! Big congrats to Trinity!
blackcat_student Wrote:Best game I've ever listended to over the internet... By far!

Great way to end the season in the Bluegrass.

yes it is
vundy33 Wrote:Come on St. X, how could you let this one get away?

its called greed and there have been a few teams that cost them the game this year in the state games!!!!! should have kicked the field goal and it would never went to over time.
Wow, Im very suprised! Congrats Trinity!!!!!!
Wow...I really wasn't expecting this one. I was wanting St. X to win it. But congrats to Trinnity on the win. Great season to both teams on an amazing season. They both played hard and they both played with heart. But it looks like the better team came out on top. St. X, keep your heads up. Congrats to the new 6A state champions!! You all deserve at!!
red_devils_rule Wrote:Best game of the year ? I know its the best game of the state games this year. Congrats Trinity!!!

IMO the L.Cath game was, but this is def. 2nd!
Really did save the best for last.
Bummer!!

Oh well, I'm a Trinity fan at heart so...theres always next year to tie up the titles record.

Congrats Rocks.
CakeEater88 Wrote:Bummer!!

Oh well, I'm a Trinity fan at heart so...theres always next year to tie up the titles record.

Congrats Rocks.

You got that right. I was hoping that St. X would win so Highlands and Trinity would be tied. Guess not!!!
Congrats Trinity. I thought St. X would pull this one out but i was wrong. I would have loved to have seen this one.
FBALL Wrote:Really did save the best for last.

Yes they did in deed
If...Then Wrote:IMO the L.Cath game was, but this is def. 2nd!

No way was the L.Chat game teh best game of the state game
:letsparty Congrats Trinity!!
Great game....congrats trinity
This was the most electric high school football game atmosphere that I have ever been to and I've been to some BIG games! Congrats to Trinity on their 3rd 3-peat as State Champs! WOW
Congrats Trinity for winning the 6A State Championship Game and being the 3-peat Champion in your'e class!!
Really expected for St. X to win the game but never the less Congratulations Shamrocks on a great season.
Pages: 1 2