Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs Letcher District Opener 12/12/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions.......

I had Knott last time in WYMT. And was wrong.
Down two starters (Boggs / Delany) LCC still got it done.
Tonight....
Down 3 starters idk if Taylor can rally the troops again. 
Dixon is just ok if he is healthy, he has no help from anyone. Hayes isn't tough enough / Higgins not consistent McCool I just heard about him last game so who knows. Huff and Haddix will have a field day in his old stomping grounds. Drake is too much for Hamilton couldn't contain him last game.

KCC by alot in Whitesburg tonight.
Anybody have a final?
Knott 51 - Letcher 49
The knott hype should be hushed for a while until probably the hazard game. Going in just from hearing opinions, i thought knott was the team to beat. Letcher has multiple kids out and they’ve spilt the two games and both were within 5. Who knows, but the knott being the 14th favorite opinions need to pump the brakes.
Didn’t expect this game to be this close honestly, but I am impressed with letcher so far this season, they are better then originally thought to be, but I still think KCC has the pieces to win this region, I’m still hoping Perry can get it going and win this thing, but Breathitt, and Hazard are tough outs as well. Gonna be interesting today the least.