Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co @ Paintsville 12-13-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and opinions! Also want to make my 2,000th post on the Tigers. I will post my thoughts later.
Paintsville, by a lot.
I'll take the Tigers by 15+.
If the Tigers come out shooting the ball like they have the past few games, I'll take Paintsville by 20+.And congrats OTH on getting #2,000.
This game will much closer than you think. Remember, it is at Magoffin.
bball fan Wrote:This game will much closer than you think. Remember, it is at Magoffin.

That don't mean anything. We beat them by double digits there last year, then they beat us on our home floor.
The game is at Paintsville Thursday night I believe.
My bad. It is @ Paintisville. Misread the schedule. Thanks PAW.
No problem. Regardless of the location however, I'll still take the Tigers.
i predict this will be a closer game than what u all think...
Tigers by 15+
Good Luck Tigers!
Magoffin will have a chance in this game if they will go in with the attitude that they CAN win..they will already be defeated if they dont believe in themselves! GOOD LUCK HORNETS!!!!!Wink
Paintsville
great game between these two last year in the district. this should be a good one too. I like the tigers in a close one.
Paintsville
The Game is actually on Thursday Dec 13, 2007,
7:30 and it is at Paintsville.
Tigers By 20
P aintsville by 10 or so
I'll take Paintsville on this one.
It will be too close to tell but im pulling for the Hornets...
Paintsville by 75
Ronald Regan was my favorite president and all...but 75 is a little much. I'd say the JV will be in alot if not all of the 3rd and 4th quater.
Ronald Reagon u got to be kidden..even if they did beat magoffin it is not gonna be more than 15..and u got 75..wow thats ridiculous
Paintsville by 25.
Paintsville by 20+
ill hope magoffin pulls a upset but i highly doubt it, Paintsville by 20+
Super_de Wrote:ill hope magoffin pulls a upset but i highly doubt it, Paintsville by 20+

Agreed.
blueheart1 Wrote:Magoffin will have a chance in this game if they will go in with the attitude that they CAN win..they will already be defeated if they dont believe in themselves! GOOD LUCK HORNETS!!!!!Wink
I agree you could tell how bad that Magoffin wanted it in the championship game last year! They came in knowing what they wanted and was going to do anything to get it. I look for it to be a good game if Magoffin plays the way i know they can, but like blueheart said if they come in thinking that they are going to loose then they prally will. Best of Luck to the Hornets! Pull out a big win!
Tricky Wrote:The Game is actually on Thursday Dec 13, 2007,
7:30 and it is at Paintsville.

OK! Confusedhh:
Pages: 1 2